9

Jungkook's pov

Today we again have school ..we enter in our class.. And jimin hyung direct go to his sit..and we see Lisa and rose are coming in classroom with a smirk on their faces..

Taehyung - O my god what I see in this early morning.. Now my day would be bad.. O my bad luck..

Lisa - (Smirk)

Rose - so how was your yesterday guys..

Jimin - because of that we --
(Riped sound)

Jimin hyung stand up from his sit.. And we hear a ripped sound.. Lisa and rose start laughing hard then we notice that there was super glue on our sits.. Jimin hyung's Jeans riped because of that.. His face is full red because of shyness..

Jimin - I will see you later (angry)

Taehyung - Jimin!!

V hyung run behind Jimin hyung.. They both lough hard. They and their childish acts.

Jungkook - why you both did this??

Rose - because we want..

Lisa - this is your punishment because you always bully inoccent people..

Jungkook - they are not innocent..

Lisa - whatever (eyes rolls)

Jimin - bitch why you do this??

Rose - why we should answer you Mr. Potato..

Taehyung - you--

Suddenly solar come to us running. She is breathing heavily. She is more looking like she is panic.

Solar - Lisa!! rose !! Areum-- (breathing heavily)

Lisa - what happened to her??

Solar - there near The lokers.. Daisy is bulling her..

The Lisa and rose are running toward lokers. We also go behind them because hyung don't want to leave them like that.

When we reached there we see Daisy is holding a girls heir. Wait she is the same girl...

Rose  - Daisy leave her or you have to pay for this..

Daisy - this is not your business go and do your own business..

Rose - this is our business go from here.. Or I will use my power on you..

Daisy - oo seriously..

Areum - aaahh.. I am sorry.. Please leave my heir..

Rose - Areum!!

She pull her heir hard and hit her head on the wall. That  make Lisa angry. She threw some fire on Daisy.