12

Author's pov

They take her to blackpink 's house. Bts and blackpink both are here. Vmin are guilty. They think that she come out using her powers. Jungkook's heart is aching. He don't know why. But he feel like that a part of his soul is not OK.

Jisoo - Areum baby please open your eyes *cry*..see your unnie is here *cry*..baby, rose do something please..

Jin - jisoo please don't cry she will alright., Jimin!!

Jimin - y-yes hyung..

Jin - are you waiting for my invitation. Treat her now. If something happened to her. I will choke you both.

Jimin - o-ok hyung..

Jimin trying to use his power on Areum. His power can make a die person alive. But sometimes his powers don't power. That's why Jimin is worry about that.. What if his power don't work jin will kill him.

 What if his power don't work jin will kill him

Few moments later..

Jimin 's power start working.. Areum 's face colour start turning into normal. Then she slowly start moving her fingers..

Areum 's pov

"we don't let to take princess "

"please take care of my daughter"

"QUEEN"

"run please go from here take her with you "

Someone shoot a red colour magic light to a lady who is standing with a baby.

"gasp"

I am again sweating badly. I am out of breath Now. Again a new nightmare. Why always this type nightmare come to me. Then I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn to that side to see who is there..

Areum - aaaa!!.. Unnie.. Unnie.. Save me someone come to kidnap me.. Jisoo unnie.. Jennie unnie.. Rosie.. Lisaaaaaa..

Jisoo - baby baby calm down we are here see..

I go to her and wrap my arms around her. She start make me calm.

Jennie - cupcake are you OK now??

Areum - no unnie I again see nightmare. Jisso unnie don't leave me let me hug you like this..