18

Jisoo: because that Kristy was our mom...

--------

Author's pov...

After saying that jisoo and jin both low their heads mambers notice that then Areum and JK both come toward them.

Areum -"Unnie don't be upset I am here "

Jungkook -"it's OK hyung we will make everything alright together"

jungkook say with a warm smile. After listening their youngest one they both smile a little.. Then jin just hold jungkook 's hand and say

Jin- "I promise you jungkook I will make everything alright ".

JIMIN - Not only you.. "We are also with you hyung "

Jimin's voice give them power..

Few moments later..

Everyone is sitting there and Suga and Jennie are standing there showing map of black world..

Jennie- "she is trying to open door of this world for her devil people "

Lisa- "we should stop this "Lisa say while standing from couch..

Jhope- "they are more powerful then us"

Rose- "then what can we do "

Yoongi- "we have to reach her main canter with our this plan 

yoongi show plan to everyone.. Everyone is ready to fight.. But there jungkook was one who sit quietly and Areum is looking at him only. After planning everyone go to their rooms.. Because from tommorow they have to start journey.

Jungkook is sitting in his room more upset want to cry.. Want someone near him..

Jungkook -"mom.. Dad.. I will make everything alright.. Wait for Me"

Than again he hear that voice..

"why so upset.. Everything gonna be okay.. I can listen your voice so don't think you are alone"

Jungkook- "I know.. You are with me from childhood.. And that's so warm "

"look at the sky that's still dark.. "

Jungkook - "yes.. Don't even moon is here "

"but soon moon will come too.... Now you should sleep"

Jungkook's pov..

I listen that voice again. That's voice is so sweet for me also warm..

After talking to that voice I sleep sleep.. I just some how want to save everyone..

"let's see what happens tomorrow "

---------------*--------*-------*------*-----*--

To be continue..
Hope you like it.. It's a short part and I am really sorry for that.. Please vote comment and share my this story..

Next part will come soon...

Thank you for reading..