4

Areum's pov

After then I am just blackout. When I awake up. I feel myself on a soft thing. Maybe this is a bad.. Then I open my eyes. that person whom I love the most she is sitting beside me holding my hand and she have tears in her eyes..

" Jisoo unnie why are you crying??.. See I am OK.. "

Jisoo - shut up.. Don't you know how much I scared that time when they don't find you there..

Areum - they??

Lisa - don't forget us girl..

Areum - Lisa!!

Rose / Jennie - we are also here..

Areum - Rosie.. Ruby unnie..

Jennie - how are you baby??

" I am --"

Jisoo - don't you see this how much weak she is.. .

Lisa - OK OK we are understand that baby is not OK.. But unnie we have to do some work don't forget about that..

Jisoo - hmm.. OK.. Baby take some rest..I will send someone with food to you...

" OK unniee."

They left. They really love me.. Then I notice my room. This is huge and I love this room. They are really rich. Well of course jisoo unnie is the CEO of Soyaa group of company. This company is not only in Korea.. She come in The list of richest person of the world.. Jennie unnie also have a high post in that company. She also have a company name rubyjan. She is also a popular model of Korea.
Rose and Lisa are same as me not same like that they both are 19 but they don't like that I call them unnie.. We have a good bonding..

About their powers ,about that I don't know much. But yes everyone in Korea scared of them. The most powerful girl group of Korea.. Ohh.. Yes.. Let me introduce in the Korea there is also a most powerful killer gang of Korea.. They knows as Bts.. They are Devils...

*yawn* I feel sleepy. I should sleep now. But wait who save me. I remember that I listen a boy voice.

"Who was that boy?? "

--------+--------------------------------------------
To be continue..