29

hay are you listening me. You know what I am feeling alone very badly. But I can't do anything.. You are not talking maybe you are busy it's OK take care of yourself Ms. Little soul "

"s-save m-me p-please "

A very faint voice come from other side..

--------------

Jungkook- "what -what happens to you"

"p-please reach reach to my Unnie "she replied..

Jungkook - "say something. Who who is your Unnie. O god maybe she is in danger. I should take help from jin hyung to find out who is she..

Jungkook run back to place where they are. he is calling jin but when he reach there he don't find anyone there. He try to find them call there names but no response..

Jungkook - jin hyung!!, Suga hyung!!, rap Mon hyung!!, jisoo Nonna!, Areum! where are you all !!

He is running here and there to find them. now he is very tired. He already trying to find them from last 2 hr. Now he is breathing heavily..

Jungkook - stop p-playing with me.. I know it's your p-plan
j-jiminshii and Areum... Areum!!

When he again shout Areum's name he feel a hand on his shoulder. He gives a little smile

jungkook-"see I find you"

But when he turn back that person grab his nack. His eyes meet a familiar pair of eyes. He try to diffence but he is already to much tired and also now he is almost out of breath. Slowly he start fainting..

Jungkook - why you do this Areum..

Finally he faint. She leave his nack And oder his men to take them all to queens place..

When they was taking them she stop man who was about to take jhope..

Areum - carefully with them.. Take rest my sunshine..

-------

Next day..

Jungkook 's pov..

When I open my eyes. I see my hyungs and noonas are around me. Jin hyung is about to cry. It's a little confusing..

Namjoon - are you OK kook??

I make a weird face then I remembered what happened yesterday. I sit with a shook look. I almost forget about my nack but it's really hurting..

"I am here my love ones "

A girl with Areum 's come and stand in front of them. she have a black and red gown but not that heavy. She stanp up like a worrier..

Lisa - tell us why you do this.. We loved you like our little sister
*crying*

"o my devil. This much tears. No no don't waste them my dear Unnie. You should save them because you will need them soon what you say jungkookie? "

Jungkook - "where is Areum??" *cold tone *

Here elder ones are silent because maybe they understand everything. I also feel like that she is not Areum because she have different eyes. Her eyes don't have that inoccence that softness.

Jisoo - can you stop your this rubbish game and tell us where is real Areum..

Jungkook - My Areum!!

Areum - damn it.. You understand too soon.. So see I am devil princess Sakura.. *she lough *

Jin - "where is she?? " *loud voice *

Sakura - calm down man!! ..ok OK let me show you where is your Areum..

When she say that My heart beat become  fast. I just praying to god that hope she is OK..

-----:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope you like it.. Please show some love to my this story..

Please vote share and comment on this...

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜