37 (II)

Jisoo 's pov..

Flowers which meet sky.. Or I say they burn for us. Remember them their smile, their heart I still want them. It's already more that 12 years. I want that they both can see this  their step change this world. Your fighting partners are now lovie dovies. Haha ..they looks too cute with each other. The promise you make with Sakura. Jhope full fill that . Now they are happy. You make what you want to make this world  .

12 years in the past when that blast happened . With that blast that door suck everyone 's power. Now this world change fully without any power. No fear or anything . Only love and support.
What they both always wanted.

But that question..

"Mr. Joen Jungkook will you like to be my better half??"

------------

"yes he will " a little girl 's voice come from behind who looks to much angry seeing her, jisoo leave her thoughts and go to her.

Jisoo - what happened my angry bird??

Suhi-" eomma that coconut head bunny again eat my chocolate.. Now he have to pay for that or I will kill him."

Jinho - never mis chubby.

He run from there. Suhi also run behind him. Other are just looking at them.

Jinho - "eomma aapa see how this mis panda is running behind me "

Suhi -' jhope uncle Sakura Aunty appoint a doctor for him. "

Jinho - OK now catch me.

They both run outside. But when they are running outside jin see something which stop him for a second and after a minute he smile again.

"same birth marks again they both have. Even god don't want to sepret them. "

     THE END ♡♥♡
♥♥♥~♥~~♥~~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

So finally their story complete. Nothing remain. Promises, wishes Now they are with each other for fulfil them..

They make a simple world for them. Now they only have thing call happiness.

Hope this story don't disappoint you. And also the ending. Please vote for this Also tell me do you like Areum 's world..

Now say best of luck to them for their happy life and also say goodbye...

See you all in another story with new world.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥