34

?? - so you are here little bitch.. Have any death wish Lil sis *smirk*

------

All - sakura??..

Namjoon - if you are here then she is..

Jisoo - Areum?? *tear*

Areum - yes Unnie I am..

Sakura - stop it stop it this your fucking melodrama and you little bitch. you think that if you wear my clothes you will escape from here.. *smirk*

Areum - don't e-even dare to come c-close to me

Areum show a sword with her shaking hands try to be bold and brave but sakura already knew that she is scared. sakura is taking steps toward her with smirk and dark eyes. Now Areum is more scared she is also taking steps backword

Sakura - oohh. So my sister is trying to be brave in front of me But baby it's not a toy leave this.

Areum - don't think I can't kill you. I can chope you into pieces *dark eyes*

Areum finally take control over herself and warn her But Sakura being Sakura she reach too close to her. now Areum and she only have sward between them Areum put sward on her neck. But she only give a smirk and grab sward tightly with her bare hands. That make everyone gasp. she forcefully take sward from her now sakura 's hand is bleeding badly because she grab sward from sharpen side..

Sakura - Now time for reward bitch *dark eyes*

Sakura give a tight punch on Areum 's face because of that she lose balance and land on jail 's door. Sakura about to hit her more but a voice stop her..

Queen - how dare you to touch her Sakura *angry*

Queen's dark and deep angry voice make her stop. Queen come close to Sakura and Areum and again say in her dark voice..

Queen - don't forget that she is future of devil world and soon to be queen.

Sakura - s-sorry mom..

Queen - if something happens like this again I will not think twice before killing you.

Sakura apologize to them and give a bow after that she go from there her head was low only person who noticed it was Jhope. He noticed her shivering hands when queen was only worrying about Areum that bleeding hands. Change in her voice when queen warn her. Only jhope notice this all. After that she left from there..

Areum - Unnie say I an not devil right.. I am your normal girl

Jisoo - Ar --

Queen - baby accept this. you are soon to be devil queen. You have our blood in your body. We lost your father that time.. I thought I lost you but I find you. I always make sure that you are OK or not. my stalkers are always around you my daughter. Understand this..

Areum - n-no n-no. You are lying..

Queen - sorry baby but..

After saying that Queen use her magic and make Areum sleep now she is taking her with her..

Taehyung - don't dare to hurt her..

Jungkook - Areum!!

She left..

At night..

Now Sakura was sitting here close to river which is located behind castle. Her dark Aura is still looking royal but she is hanging her head low looking at her dried blood hand. Her eyes have tears with anger or I say this is looking like her eyes is bleeding with colourless blood. Anyone can say she is angry as hell, like a fire which can burn any one..

Sakura - no one's care. I know I take birth in devil family that's not means I don't have feelings I don't have that fucking heart which hurts too bad. From my childhood I only listen about my little sister from my mom's mouth. She always teach me to protect her, to be her servant. why? she forget I AM HER CHILD TOO. FUCKING CHILD.. BUT I SWEAR I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU MY BABY SIS.. you have to pay for this..

*************************

To be continue..

Hope you all like this.. Please give some votes and comment also..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading..
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖