7

Jungkook's pov

Today when I enter in school.. I see a luxury car.. Stop in front of our school that's not new for me.. But When a girl come outside of that car I just lost in her eyes.. We make a eye contact then taehyung hyung call me..

"I think I saw this girl somewhere "

We three went to our class. We have same class But when we enter in class we see them..

Lisa - O god see who is here.. Rosie do you know them.. *dramatical tone*

Rose - no lizz.. How I know them.. *dramatical tone*

Jimin - o god.. Who the hell leave these two dustbins here??

Tae - speacily that red one..

That Lisa look at herself..

Lisa - how dare you to say us dustbin.. You cold store...

Tae - then what should I call you miss. Foxie..

We four going to start fighting but then teacher enter and class start. Class was boring. This is lunch time. We three was about to come out of the class then we listened someone talking shity things about our group..

Let me clear for you no one know that we are bts... The most powerful group of south korea.. Blackpink mambers also don't know that we are bts. But we know them. and they are our enemy.. Because they always try to cut our way..

Back to The scene. A boy talking shit about our group Taehyung hyung can't able to take that. his words also make my blood boil. I pull his hair and we start beating him..

Boy - Aaahh.. why are you beating me??

"how dare you to say bad words about bts "

We kick him like 100 times.. Taehyung hyung freez his hand.. Then he start running toward hall.. We also start running behind him.. He enter in hall and half down blood is coming out of his head..

Taehyung -how day you to say anything about us... I will break your heart like a solid ice.. Don't forget me who I am "

Taehyung hyung about to use his power but a orange ray come and he disappeared..

Jimin -who do this??

Rose - we did this Mr. Devil..

Taehyung - you both.. Don't you both have your own business to do..

Lisa - we are doing that right now..

Taehyung - you have to pay for this *angry*

Lisa - I like to pay for things.. Becouse I am not broke like you..

Jungkook - you!!

Rose - some one is here for you three..

Lisa - yes yes he is waiting for you..

Then we hear a Annoucment that principal sir is calling us..

Jungkook - we can't let you both live..

Lisa - first go and save you lives babyboys *smirk*

Then we go toward principal office.. When we entered inside the view make us shook.

That boy with his parents stand their in front of yoongi and namjoon hyung. When we see them we gulp. everyone know that how much namjoon hyung is dangerous when it's come to studies and school + we have yoongi hyung here.. Now we three are shiver like a lief in front of them..

Namjoon - we are really sorry what they did to your son..

Father - it's okay sir..we understand..

Yoongi - and boy you never dare to say any word about bts mambers got it??

They left..

Yoongi - we have to go home..

Tae - but hyung--

Yoongi - I said home now..

When we reached home.. Yoongi hyung punish us. He hit us with that wood stick. This is hurting now.. But who call them??

Jimin - they both..

Taehyung - I don't let them live in peace.. Wait for us blackpink..

---------------------------------------------------
To be continue..

hope you all like this please like share and comment..

Please follow if you like this..