25

Mid night..

Many evils are running here and there.. Members are trying to fight with them.. But they are more powerful.. Jungkook is running with Areum.. They both are breathing heavily then suddenly that devil girl again come and take Areum with her..

Jungkook - Areum!!

He wake up...he scared that's looks to real..

Jungkook - why I am feeling like something going to be happen . nothings is going to happen sleep dumb man..

Next morning..

Areum - leave this bag... I can carry this bag..

Jungkook - this bag have more weight than you..

Areum - what you think about if yourself. Muscle bunny!!

Jungkook - how can you call me this straight on my face..

Areum -by my mouth, OK enough I am going..

Namjoon - finally after an hour..

So here Areum and jungkook are fight over Lisa's bag because she accidentally injured her foot. Everyone already have their bags so someone have to carry this extra bag that's why they both are fighting over this bag..

Now they are taking steps quitly.. Taehyung is carry Lisa. Jimin is carrying taehyung 's bag and jungkook is carrying Lisa 's bag.. Her bag have food for journey that's why it's a little heavy..

They all are walk quitly.. Then suddenly Areum give a smirk to rose that's means she want to do something..

Areum(mind) - time to take revenge Mr. Bunny *smirk*

They all are resting near a river now. And making plan for further. Then Areum see  some Ants over a leaf. She take that leaf and slowly put that leaf over Jungkook's T-shirt. Everyone is busy with their owns and each others. After putting that leaf over him.. She go to drink water..

Slowly ants start biting him. Jin call him for some work he go to him. Ants are biting him..

Jin - what happened jungkook why are you dancing??

Jungkook - hyung --

Jimin - from where you learn this monkey dance?? *lough*

Jungkook - shut up jiminshii.. Jin hyung something is biting me.. Aah..

Namjoon - lemme check.. There are much ants.. Jungkook go under water fast..

After listening him he run to river. He was in hurry so that he don't notice Areum. Because of that they both fall in water together..

Jennie - Ariie!!..

Areum - because of you we fall in river..

Jungkook - I was in hurry but you don't.. What are you doing here..

Areum - I was eating water.. Stupid man because of you now I have to change my clothes..

Jungkook - if you have now then..

He throw some water toward her. Being angry she also do this like this they both start playing with water. And their hyung /oppa and Unnie /nonna are admiring them..

They are enjoying but someone is looking toward them she have pain in her eyes and also anger make her eyes red..

Sakura - enjoy for sometime..

**********/:**************

To be continue..

Hope you like it..

Please give some vote and comment also..

Next part will come soon..

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
Thank you for reading..