19

Jisoo's pov.. (same night)

This night is so dark and scary too. No I am not afraid of darkness nore negative power.. I only afraid of one thing. What if that happens??. No no no.. That power can destroy whole world.. Please positive energies help me..

Next day..

We all are in living room our half world is already fall asleep because of that black negative powers. Sky is still dark.. Everwhere is so silent so I decided to break this silence..

jisoo - we have to go to her walk by foot no vehicle and anything that will take 5 days us to reach there..

Lisa - but why Unnie when we can go there by our powers..

Jin - that will worn her that we are coming and about vehicle that place is too bad for them.. They will not going to work..

Jimin - it's OK hyung we will fight with them..

Namjoon - they are 2 times more powerful than us... + no one is train between us..

Jisoo - that's why.. Now can we start our journey..

Everyone - we are ready..

Jennie - Areum stay with us don't go anywhere without us..

Areum - Unnie -ahh I am not a kiddo..

Areum make a baby face which make me melt I go to her and peck her face..

Jisoo - you are still a kiddo for us..

Jhope - why so serious everyone..

Jungkook - I don't care they are powerful or not.. We can fight or not but I will make my parents wake up soon that's clear..

I can see a different type of anger in his eyes. That make me worry a little..

============================

Hello  everyone!!..

How are you all doing??

Hope you all like it..

Please vote comment and share also..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading