17

Areum - dark beauty??.. Who is she Unnie??..

------

Author's pov...

Jennie - a devil queen.. Who is the owner of dark magic.. All dark devils are in her control..

Jungkook - why she do this??

Jin - for making herself more powerful.. She never care for anyone she just know how to give pain to others..

Jimin - but I have question..no one know about her.. Then how you both??

Lisa  - I am also want to know this.. You are hidding something from us.. Say Unnie..

Taehyung -  yes hyung.. Say now..

Jhope - we don't have time for this.. We have to do something really fast..

Namjoon - hyung please just show us path. How can we save everyone.

When namjoon say this jisoo took some steps forward and make a screen like thing which have pink color..

Jisoo - see this.

Jisoo start telling story and that story is projective over that screen which is make by her..

In the past there was a happy kingdom.. Everyone live happy there. The queen was pregnant with a baby that time . we can see happiness there and feel love in their's air..

Another side there is a dark Queen who just want to open door between their's kingdom and that happy kingdom which have name call melody..

Some how that dark Queen which have black a little longer nails and dark eyes have a red dress with her baby bump (yes she is also going to give birth to her kid.. )..reach kingdom call melody.. King is also with her.. Both have a dark era..

Dark beauty - time to own this world too...

After saying this she start her dark works. Hands in the air and a black light coming from her hands.. Her and that kings face have smirk.. Another side soft Queen is about to giving birth to her baby.. She is suffering king is worry.. Also that dark magic is taking over whole kingdom.. Weather stat getting dark..

Suddenly that dark queen stop and grab her baby bump and have pain now she is screaming her lungs out.. Her king also start panicking. She is holding his hands. Dark magic stop in middle. Other side soft Queen also have same seen. Both are suffering. In this half dark and half bright era their kids are going to open their eyes.. After some time their pain earse. Their father's hear a melody voice of their kids...

Both take their kids in hands and hug them. They both are smiling both  just feel heaven.  They come on same time but in different era..

Their pedicater come to them and see kids.. Both in different era's padicter..

Padicter - this kid is going to be a key ..

Dark king /king - key??

Padicter - a key who will open path for dark world.. This key can open door between datkworld and normal world...

Melody kingdom..

Suddenly servant come running to king and bow then he say that dark world's army is coming here..

Dark world can come here but can't use their whole power..

Queen - no king please do something.. I don't want to loss my baby..

King - jagiya don't worry.. I am here...

King leave from there for fight like this whole day gone and this is night.. A heavy rainy night with darkness.. Queen is scare.. She don't even able to understand anything.. Then she see that dark army is coming toward them. She wrape her baby with cloth and start running from there. With two serverts who are helping her. They three are running non-stop.. In this heavy rain Queen is running with her new born baby who is crying.. She have tears in her eyes and her legs are shaking but she want to save her child at any cost.. She just taking steps forward.

After some time they see a shelter they run to their.  But they find dark Queen there with her two kids.. They become scared but when that one servant notice that child she see something which make her shook. Dark beauty is still sleeping.. That one servant just take one of that dark queen's baby and start running. Queen and that another servent both are also running weather start getting worst.. Some man are also start following them ( from dark kingdom).. Now queen have no power.. She is breathless Now..

Servant - Queen get up they are coming..

Queen - Kristy.. I can't run more.. Please take my baby with you and please save my baby from them..

Kristy - but queen how can I leave you here alone..

Then one who have dark beauty's baby in her arm say..

Ruby - we can't leave you here Queen.. Please Queen try they are coming..

Queen - no you both go now.. They are close now.. Go and run from here..

Finally Kristy take queen's baby with her and Ruby and Kristy both run in different sides..

Story end..

Rose - so do you know where are they??.. And what happened with queen..

Jin - we don't know about queen but after some times everything become normal again because that dark Queen start lossing her powers. She just become crazy after she lose her baby..

Areum - and about Ruby and Kristy??

Jisoo - Ruby go away from there but when Kristy was running a arrow hit her. She was badly injured. She see a house in village she knock there and ask for help..
When they let her come inside they try to help her but she stop and say..

Kristy - please take this baby..

When they ask about baby she told them everything.. After that she die because that arrow have poison..

Lisa - really bad.. But how you both know this..

Jisoo - because that Kristy was our mom..

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hello!!

Hope you all like it.. If you really like it then please give some votes and comment also..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading ♡