5

Jungkook's pov
(Same day but from starting)

Today I don't have any work.. So I was thinking about going outside ..I wear something warm and come outside here is too much cold.. Then I see a girl running behind a boy..

"maybe they are freinds"

Wait then I notice that he have a side bag maybe he is a thief. I also running behind them but they are already disappear..

"Aaghh.. Shit "

Then I decided to use my power.. I close my eyes and try to remind there faces.. After 2 mint finally I find them and then I run to that side..

After reaching there I find out that he use his power on her. Because of that she fall down on the ground and faint.

I use my power and control his body. He is just like a little kid for me. His power was toomuch
Light for me. He start slapping and punching himself that make me laugh.

After dealing with that thief.. I give attention to that girl..

"Hay are you OK??.. Please open your eyes "

She half open her eyes and then faint..

"shit Now what should I do.. "

Then I suddenly feel a power around me. I go to hide from there. Because I don't know from where she belongs. I hide behind a wall. Then a orange colour light come.. Behind that orange light two girls come. If I am not wrong they both are from blackpink..

Jennie - Areum cupcake wake up please..

Lisa - unnie we should take her to home.. Rose will treat her..

Jennie - right..

Then they tellyport from there. maybe she is from blackpink But there are 4 members in blackpink. Then I receive a msg from Namjoon hyung..

"again work" I winned

We have a new work that we have to save PM'S Daughter from some type of bad men who are expert in black magic.

"Time to do some work "

When I reached there that building looks so silent when I step in I see, People on the ground. They are looks like someone suck their body's blood. and I know who is he. Only heat can suck this type so, he is our master of Sun. Means Jhope  hyung. and some are frozen means ice .. That's is doing by our Ice Prince Taehyung hyung..

Then I go inside and find them saving that little girl

Then I go inside and find them saving that little girl. She is falling asleep. Jhope hyung carry her in his arm..

Jungkook - hyungs when you already reached to her and saved her and why you calling me..

Taehyung - we don't call you..

Jhope - maybe jin hyung did..

Jungkook - yes he did..

Taehyung - leave it she is safe now.. Let's go to his father and get some money.. Also we have school from tommorow...

Jungkook - damn.. I don't want to go school again.. Again that girls.. Boring classes..  Toxic and oversweet teacher...

Jhope - *chuckle* whatever.. Let's go to home first..

Then we give her to his father and received money.. Now we reached home and this is already evening. I almost forgot about blackpink but then I remembered that. We are in living room and eating some snacks what jin hyung made for us..

Jungkook - Jonnie hyung!!??

Namjoon - hmm...*eating food*

Jungkook - Today I see blackpink members..

Jimin - WHAT!!??.. where you see those bitches..

I told them whole story about that girl.

Taehyung - if they are worried for her then you should take her here ..

Suga - of course they are bitches specially that Jisoo..

Jin - yoongi stop..

Taehyung - of course hyung she think that she is the best. She only have money. Such a talentless girl she is..

Jin - I SAID STOP EVERYONE..

then we saw that a black smoke come around him that make us scared as hell because we all know that Jin hyung is angry as hell now..

" But why this effect him this much who is Jisoo to him ?"

------------------------------------------------------
To be continue..

Don't hate to any idol this is just a imagination of my mind..

And all the pictures are not my so credit goes to respective owners ...

Hope you like this part please don't be silent readers.. Tell me what you think about this story..