21

Author's  pov

It's night everyone is sleeping peacefully But not him (jungkook) he don't feel comfort. He feel something strange inside him. But don't able to explain anyone. He sit under a try and just looking at sky. They all have tant for sleeping. Which are made by them.

Other side..

"I will not going to give you this baby "

A lady who is looking too much tired running with a baby in her arms. She is looking too much tired and even able to take steps properly. Finally she fall.

Areum wake up with a gasp. She is sweating much. whole body is shaking a little .

"again that nightmare why this always happens with me "

Now she is not able to sleep. She stand up and go outside there is a little light because of fire which is lighted by them for safety she also sit under the same tree where he is already sit but she sit other side of tree and don't notice him.

"that nightmare was scary"

"you again see that nightmare"-jungkook's voice of soul say to her..

"you still wake up "- voice of soul of areum

"don't feel comfortable.. I don't know why and how I feel like unconfortable from insife"..his voice of soul say.

"it's OK sometimes this also happens with me.. Just take a deep breath and try to remember about person who make you comfortable alot" - her voice of soul say..

He do what she said he take a deep breath and close his eyes. Try to remember everyone who is his comfort zone. First he see BTS members then his parents. he also see blackpink member but in the last he see a person which make him forgot about himself. Her smile her teasing tone. everything this person bring smile on his face. Now he is calm but..

"Areum..!! "jisoo scream.

His sweet moment break when he listen jisso's voice then he look at her and notice there are many people around them. They holding too much powers. He stand up from there and run toward jisoo but on the way he notice Areum sitting opposite side of tree and a fast magic light is coming toward her.

When that magical light was about to touch her jungkook pull her toward him other members also come outside they see many people around them. they start fighting. some have sword that can kill someone in a single shot some are showing their fighting skills . some how jungkook hide Areum and also start doing fight and help others. Areum is too much scared because she don't have magical powers nore she know how to fight.

Fight is still going. now they start using their black magical powers. A black lighting with start injuring everyone.

"Now stop everyone see our enemies on ground.. Oops I hurt you.. Damn you all are too much weak "

A perfect shape figure come from behind bangpink members are injured. They are powerful but they are in evil power's area so it's hard for them to beat evils..

That perfect shape figure which is sound girly by her voice have perfect hight and powerful Aura. With a mask and black outfit come toward them.

"so these babies come here to save this world.. Hahaha.. What a funny joke is this "

Jennie- "who are you?? "

"your soon to be queen Coward babies "

Jungkook- "you are the one who is hiding behind the mask and call us coward such a great joke "

Areum is seeing this all from a little far. she becoming panic want to save them. Here jungkook's words and lough make her(devil's) blood rush. She also have short temper Now her eyes become whole red because of anger..

"Now you have to pay for this bitch"

*************************
How was this??.. Do you like it.. Please vote and give some comment..

Next part will come soon..

Byeeeeeeeee 💖💖💖💖💖