22

Author's pov..

That girl was about to use her fire power for burning him but before him someone use a powerful power on her which is power of electricity. Because of electrical shocked she fall on the ground.. Everyone look toward where that purple light come.. That make them shook ..

Areum!!..i-is she really use her power - jhope say

Ignoring their words that evil girl also start using her magical power with more powerful range. Areum is also beating her finally Areum fully come out of dark..

Seeing her that evil's girl eyes wide. That evil girls beautiful siren eyes look  like she see something unexpected.. Seeing her (Areum) Toward her with a strong Aura that evil girl start getting weak.

Finally she fall on the ground then a black smoke come and they all disappear (evils )Now bangpink seeing shook like they see a cold Sun. Areum come toward them running and check everyone..

Few moment later..

Rose - lizzz... You already pinch me like 5 times I am not still believing Areum use her powers..

Yaa so like that all happened. Now everyone is sitting together and Areum is sitting infront of them they all are giving judging looks to her that make her nervous more she is fighting with her own fingers and not able to understand from where that power comes...

Jimin - she is right.. Don't you see that was too much powerful..

Taehyung - yess bro also that hottie evil was..

Lisa - what you say??

Taehyung - I -I mean that evil girl had same power as her..

Jisoo - can you all stop just go to sleep ..

Everyone - okkkkkkkk

Few moments later..

Everyone is sleeping peacefully..

Jisoo - they attack on us. Areum use her power. Aaaaa why this all happening this fast. I should sleep now..

Next day..

This almost afternoon.. They already start walking..

Taehyung - bro.. You know what last night I see a dream about Areum..

Lisa - for real?... You are dreaming about Areum..

Taehyung - no no not in that way..

Rose - well I also saw a dream..

Lisa / Jimin - that Areum use her power..

Rose - what??!!.. Seriously we saw same thing..

Namjoon - that was not a dream..

Other are listening their conversation they looks too much done with them..

Suga/jennie - why I am here..

Jhope - wooaah.. You both think same..

Suga - there is nothing like that..

Jin - we should take some rest..

They all find space for resting. Everyone is too much tired . they have enough food for journey..

Jimin - Areum.. How you did that last night..

Lisa - yes Areum show us..

Areum - Unnie --

Rose - here burn this packet.. Come on Areum..

Jungkook - stop this..

Namjoon - but hyung is this safe that she use her power here..

Suga - this place can suck our powers.. More we use.. More we become weak.

These all talks are making Areum more uncomfortable because she is already too much tense. jungkook notice this he make her stand with him and take her somewhere..

Jin - where you both are going??

Jungkook - we don't have water.. So we are going to find some water..

When they both left Lisa look toward taehyung and rose look toward Jimin they give each other a smirk..

*************************

To be continue..

Hope you all like it.. Please give some votes and comment..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading.. 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖