28

💖💖

Jhope - where is Areum??

Jungkook - holy shit!!.. I hide her there..

Jisoo - alone??

Jin - damn... Areum!

They all run there. Where Areum was hidden. When they reached they see Areum sitting on ground hugging her knees. They all run to her..

Jisoo - Areum!!

When she hear her voice. She hug her tightly..

Jisoo - it's OK my baby.. Everything is alright now..

Jhope - it's OK baby don't scared we all are here..

When she see jhope she stop for a second. Then she leave jisoo and look toward everyone. Jungkook look at her face and touch her cheek where she have a little cut.. Areum give a little strange look to him and go a little back. He think that she is scared that's why she do this..

Taehyung - I think we should take rest for today and continue from tommorow..

Jin - he is right.. Take rest for today..

So today everyone is taking rest enjoying each others story.. Spend quality time each other..

Jennie - what happen Lisa is it still hurting..

Lisa - no no.. I am just thinking if our powers don't work then how we all fight against them..

Jin - we will find a way soon so don't worry.. But we come from too far now we can't go back..

Jhope - yes you are right hyung.. We will fight against them with our goodness..

Suga - ofcource hyung ..if our sunshine is saying then we will surely win..

Areum just looking at them silenty. From that incidence Areum don't talk much with anyone nore with jungkook..

But rose notice that she give smile only when jhope talk. Like she just noticing him other are nothing.. Rose find this strange..

Areum - jhope oppa is always right.. *smile*

Jungkook - but you are always wrong..

This time Areum don't fight with him. She just ignore him..

JK 's pov..

Why she is ignoring me. Maybe she is mad at me just because I hide her their alone. Yes yes I am thinking right. She is just mad..

Rose 's pov..

Why she is acting strange like she is only giving attention to jhope oppa.. She don't even do fight with jungkook. her looks are also different..

Author's pov..

Here everyone have their different thoughs. someone is stress someone is worried, someone feel alone.

Taehyung just looking at Lisa 's arm with worry looks. Lisa notice it she give a soft smile to him..

Lisa - it's okay.. Please don't worry bear *low voice*

Listening his new nickname he just low his face with a smile because he is feeling shy..

Other side jungkook is badly jealous now because Areum only giving attention to Jhope. She is laughing with him. Being cute with him. No one notice this much but now jungkook is jealous Badly..

Areum - oppa!.. Oppa!...see I have double fingers heart and it's for you only..

Jhope - awww!..thank you My little baby..

Jungkook go from there and sit near to that same lake. He badly want to talk with someone. Areum is in front of him. Still he is missing her..

"hay are you listening to me.. You know what I am feeling alone very badly.. But I can't do anything.. You are not talking maybe you are busy it's OK take care of yourself Ms. Little soul "

"s-save m-me p-please "

A very faint voice come from other side..

************************
Hope you like it.. Please show some love to my this story..

Please vote share and comment on this...

And what you think who's voice that.. And why Areum ignoring him..

Let's see what happens in next part..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading..

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜