31

Areum's pov..

After making me scared she go from here. My heart beat is going fast. The way she was smirking yes, we have almost same face but she is sharp like see her eyes. They are killing.

Why they are treating me like a princess. She said that they steal me when I born. This sounds similar where I am listening this..

Servant - princess let us treat you..

When she said this then I remembered what happened with me last night..

Flashback..

Areum - jungkook don't hide me here I also want to fight..

Jungkook, - you don't even know how to kick someone how can I let your go there. just sit here quietly like a good girl. I will come back soon..

Then he go from there. I know that I don't know how to use my powers properly I should wait here..

Few moments later.......

?? - Areum!!

Areum - who is there??

When I say this. A girl with royal back dress come in front of me. She have mask on her face I can only see her that sharp eyes.

Sakura - I am sakura.. The royal princess of devil world..

"D-devil world" when I listen her that make me scared. I start taking some steps back but she come close to me. She put her thumb on my cut on my cheek which I got some times ago.. Before jungkook hide me here..

Sakura - sorry my baby sis they hurts you..

Areum - sis??

Sakura - yes sis. You are the fucking crown princess of devil world.

When she say that her eyes turn into Dark one. Her face is hidden still I can see anger by her eyes..

Sakura - when that two ladies steal those kids.. First one is key of door and second one is soon to be queen of devil world.. That time that baby girl was you. They take you far away from us. You are my twin. come with us our mom is waiting for us. Or I say only you.

Areum - mom??!!.. That's means she is alive..

Sakura - she is devil queen.. The lady who raised you was the lady who kidnap you. Take away from us. She was not your mom.

When she is saying this that time my heart was breaking a little but I know it's not real how can I trust on her. she is a devil too. I am also taking steps backward and about to run she is just explain her story..

Sakura - Now don't make this difficult to me.. Mom is waiting for you let's go from here..

Now I am a little far from her and start running. I was running to the direction where are others fighting with her dark army. I just want to reach to my Unnie, Jungkook, My oppas. I don't even have a single wappion to fight..

Sakura - *roll her eyes*..run!!.. I was trying to be soft with you but now you are getting on my nerves my little sister..

Her voice make me flitch But I don't stop. I almost reach there.. Now I can see them fighting. I was about to shout..

Areum - Jung----

When I try to call him she come from behind and put her long sharp fingers hand on my mouth. I can feel how much angry she is. She pull me somewhere I was trying to fight but she is more powerful. Now I feel much weak.. It's morning now. She pull me somewhere..

Now we are here.  finally I try to fight against her. I attack on her. Some punches on her stomach. Some kicks on her legs. she is also doing same somehow that mask remove from her face when I finally see her face that make my eyes wider .

Areum - w-we we have same face ..

Sakura - ofcource because we are twins, but bitch Don't you understand I don't*punch* like you. Still*punch*I tried to be soft with you *punch*but maybe you don't like this *smirk*

She was punching me hard my nose start bleeding now I start fainting..

Areum - p-please sav-ve me..

Flashback end..

"she was horrible"

"finally you back where are you this long "

*******************
To be continue..

Hope you all like it.. Please vote and comment on this story..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading..

💜💜💜💜💜💜