13

Jisoo's pov

I call oppa with me. Everyone went to their rooms. Now our past is roaming in front of my eyes. In front of my eyes. How we used to sing together. Play together. Oppa was best brother in this world. I never see my parents But I see oppa as my mother we grow up together. Sometimes we use to talk with Areum on call because her step mother never let her come to us oppa also love her very much. I had a happy life but one day.

Flashback

I get a call from office I was 17 and oppa was 19.

Jisso - Whhaat we are coming..

Jin - what happened jisoo??

Jisoo - oppa grangpaa have a heart attack we have to go hospital.

Jin - OK come with me.

We reached there. We saw our grandpaa in that condition that makes my heartache.

Doctor - we use many things also try to use our power but sorry his body is not allow us..

Jisoo - g-grandpaa

Gp - kiddos why are you crying I am already too old..

Jin - don't say this grandpaa..

Gp - jin!! Jisoo!! I want that you take over your father's and my company. Please promise me.

Jisoo - we promise you grandpaa..

Jin oppa don't say anything. He just lost in his own world. We lost grandpa. That day we broke down. Our house become numb.

After 3 days..

Our company's secretory come to both of us with paper. Now time to come take over our company.

Jisoo - oppa please do signature..

Jin - no.. I don't want..

Jisoo - oppa what are you saying.. We have to do this..

Jin - no...

Jisoo - what about grandpa 's promise oppa..

Jin - I did not give any promise you did..

Jisoo - what are you saying oppa..

Jin - I need freedom. I can't live with this much stress and work I am still young. I can't take this companies.

Jisoo - then OK Mr. Kim Soekjin. Me THE DOUGHTER OF KIM'S. I WILL TAKE THIS COMPANIES UNDER ME. YOU ARE FREE.

Jin - thank you.

That day oppa leave house. Leave me alone in that condition. I cry whole night. Because I was feel like I am home less Now. I don't have any one. I was broke into pieces. I was too young for that.

End of flashback..

Whenever I think about that time that make me broke down why oppa did this with me.
Tears come out of my eyes But a soft hand come and wipe them.

Jin - why are you crying my little sister??

Jisoo - n-nothing that's none of your business.. *cold tone*

Jin - OK..

Jisoo - I am calling you here because when Jennie try to find Areum.. She also find a strange power around her..

Jin - that mean are you trying to say that they find her..

Jisoo - may be maybe not.. But I just want that you all live here.. Because everyone knows that how much powerfull you all..

Jin - hmm.. Maybe right.. Don't worry I am here.. I can't let anyone hurt my Areum..

Jisoo - At least you understand your responsibility this time.. *cold tone*..

Jin - jisooo!!

Jisoo left..

??- I can't wait to see you my key.. Hahaha...

--------------------------------------------------
How was this hope you like it.. Please tell me how is this.. Please vote share and comment..