27

🐞🐞

Author's pov..

Bangpink /Areum - rose!!

Rose's whole body is cold now.. Her lips turn blue. She is faint. Everyone come to her..

Jisoo - Rosie wake up..

Jimin - what happens to you
R-rosie please w- wake up it's not time for prank..

Jimin is shivering because he can't see her like this. Jin told him to check her. Because after rose Jimin is a only person who have power to make any death person alive again. But he is not calm now how can he use his power..

Namjoon - jimin ..calm down first.. Like this you can't treat her.. Please calm down so we can save her..

Jimin some how manage to calm himself. He try to use his power but he fail. Now he is losing hope. But seeing rose 's face he try again and again. Finally his powers work. But still rose 's condition is same. Now Jimin lose hope. He burst into tears Now holding her soft but cold hands..

Jimin - please R-Rosie wake u-up I can't live w-without you please..

His powers was slowly working over her. her face start turning in normal colour again slowly but Jimin don't notice it..

Jimin - Rosie please come back!

(lol why I am writing this..)

Now rose already wake up but Jimin still bagging in front of her for waking up. Rose is admiring him. How badly this man want her..

Other members are happy to see her normal but don't want to break their moments..

Rose - I am OK Jimnie Now stop crying..

Finally he look at her. Seeing her normal he jump on her for a tight hug.

Other members - woooohhhhooo.. *teasing tone *

Finally  they both realize other are also here..

Areum - Rosie *teasing tone*

Taehyung - jiminie *teasing tone*

Everyone start laughing. Now they both Turning red..

Lisa - Rosie you scared us..

Rose - see I am alright now..

Jisoo - okay okay.. Now time to sleep it's too late.. Now go and sleep.. And Rosie take care of yourself..

After saying goodnight to everyone. They all go to sleep sakura is also seeing them From a little far.

Sakura - oo.. Means this both angle faces have power to make anyone alive understand *smirk*

Night was peaceful but.. Till 1 am. Jisoo 's eyes open suddenly she feel a strong power around her.. Now finally she wake up she make everyone awake because she don't want that someone attack on them while they sleep..

Everyone wake up they are sleepy.. Jungkook was about to ask something but suddenly someone attack on them.. A powerful light injured Lisa..

Taehyung - Lisa!

Now everyone is alert but enemies are thrice of them also they are more powerful them have sword which is shining with some types of random lights.. Everyone start fighting with their powers.. Everyone is injured a little.. Blood coming out of their bodies but not that much injury.. Jungkook take areum with him and hide her somewhere she is not ready for leaving them.. But other are worry because she still don't know how to use her powers or how to fight..

After 3 hours of fighting suddenly they (enemies)  disappear. That was strange for them.. Bangpink have little cutes on their bodies..now they are a little weak..

Jin - is everyone ok ??

Namjoon - yes hyung everyone is OK now..

Taehyung  - Lisa are you OK??

Lisa - it's just a little injury..

Taehyung - your whole hand is bleeding right now and you are saying you are OK..

Lisa - I am OK..

Taehyung - shut up.. Rose please treat her first..

Rose try to use her power but that's not working she again try but still fail. Jimin also try to use his power again fail. That's strange for them. Now other also try to use their powers. But they are not able to use their powers..

Yoongi - damnnn.. Our powers are not working..

------

Other side a man now in front of Queen. And say..

Man - Queen.. Princess sakura is successful in her work..

Queen - they are thinking we only suck their powers but.. *smirk*

-----

Jhope - where is Areum??

*************************
To be continue..

Hope you all like it.. Please vote and comment on this story..

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading..
💖💖