33

Author's pov..

Jin - jungkook is the key who can open both worlds door..

-----

Jungkook - that's means they will use me for destroying this world..

Jhope - jungkook you wake up.. How are you now..

Jungkook - I am great hyung.. Jin hyung tell me n..say it that I am just a danger for this world..

Jungkook is asking questions to them but no one is talking. their silence is killing him..

Jisoo - you are not alone

Jungkook - I am not alone what you mean Nonna?

Jisoo - listen.. Do you remember that story about they both babies who was steal by two ladies like you know one of them was our mom and that baby boy was You. The joen jungkook princes of that kingdom. That day your  parents was killed by devils. Our mother only able to save you she give you to your current parents..

Jin - that's why I refuse to take over our business because I have your responsibility. Before dying mom gives us responsibility to you both..

Jungkook have tears in his eyes. he is trying to process everything. Also he is afraid what if he will be the reason of this world's end but when jin said "you both's " word that make many questions in his mind..

Jungkook - both?? say hyung both??

Jennie take some steps forward and put her hand on jisoo 's shoulder.

Jennie - yes you both.. You and Areum 's responsibility.

Namjoon - Areum 's??..o yes she is your cousin right..

Jennie - yes ofcouse but not a real one she is  Other baby Or we say Devil princess and future Queen. She is much powerfull than us. they can bury this whole world that's why aunty Kristy and that lady who kidnap her suck her powers But still she have little bit powers..

Everyone looks too much shocked. Now their faces looking like they just see a cold Sun or a fire ball moon. Jungkook is hella confuse what is happening. Jin and jisoo are numb other members are shook but someone is their whose heart is break now she feels like  someone is burning her or just hitting her with a iron rod..

Jhope - why are you here now Sakura. Are not you happy even after hurting jungkook..

But she don't say anything she is just standing like that. Numb body colourless face. Teary eyes but tears are not coming out..

Lisa - go from here you devil..

Areum - no no Unnie.. I am ...I am not a devil..

Rose - stop calling us Unnie are you trying to make any drama..

Areum - jisso - jisoo Unnie see in my eyes I am your Areum look at me. You was lying before right? I am not a devil righ. say Unnie I am not a devil..

Suga - this bitch and her drama.

?? - so you are here little bitch.. Have any death wish Lil sis *smirk*

*************************
To be continue..

Hope you all like it..

Please give some votes and comment also

Next part will come soon..

Thank you for reading  .

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖