11

Author's pov

Bts house

All The boys are sitting peaceful and watching their movie. Suddenly a orange smoke come.. They are blackpink.

Suga - Blackpink??

Namjoon - what are you all doing here?? (cold)

Lisa and rose are in shock after seeing vminkook here because they both did not knew that they are bts mambers.

Jisoo - we want our sister back (cold)

Jhope - your sister?? we don't have anyone ..

Jennie - don't lie to us give our sister back or I will make you all death ..

Suga - THINK TWICE BEFORE SPEAKING (SHOUT)

Jin - suga calm down.. We don't have your sister.. Now go from here.

Jin's face have different emotion no he is not looking angry. His face showing something like sadness.  Jin was about to go from there. But jisoo 's word stop him.

Jisoo - seriously again lie oppa..

Everyone expect jisoo and jin - oppa??!!

Jisoo - again you are running from me oppa.. At least face me today..

Jin - what you want Jisoo why you come here??

Jisoo - for our sister.. Your mamber kidnap her I just want she back to me..

Jin - I have trust on my boys.. Why they kidnap your sister..

Jisoo - once upon a time I also had trust on you.. And about sister do you know who is she??

Jin - I don't care who is she..

Jisoo - Areum!!.. Aunt June 's daughter..

After listen this Jin become speechless. A drop of tear come from his eyes. his mind start playing those old moments with baby areum and his little sister jisoo.

Jin - r-really are you talking about my little pie??

Jisoo - yes oppa the one you love the most.. But now she is in trouble only because of  your boys.. Please oppa at least don't take any wrong decision this time.. She already suffer alot..

Now boys are in shock because they never know that jin also have any family. Jin never tell them about his past, his family etc.. They only see him as Mumma of group.. Who always protect them..

Jin - Tell me jisoo how you know this.. That my boys kidnap my little pie??

Jisoo - by Jennie's power.. She find out that two member of your team meet her last after that she dispear.. This all happened at her school..

Jin - OK now I understand.. Vminkook come here in front of me.. *angry tone*

Now they are standing here in front of him. Jin is looking Angry and jungkook is looking confused.. Here vmin are scared as hell..

Jungkook - hyung why are you listening to them.. You know blackpink is our enemy..

Jin - tell me where is Areum??

Vmin - we....we d-don't know hyung (scared)..

Jin - Namjoon!!

Rm understand what jin want.. He use his power and read their minds..

Namjoon - old store room of school

Jisoo - WHAATTT!!??

VMIN - We are sorry hyung please forgive us.. (cry)

Jin - let's go their..

Blackpink ,suga, namjoon and jin go their..

Jhope - vmin you did too much bad to her.. Now let's go check her..

They also go there.

Jin 's pov

I am angry as hell on them how can they do this.. We reached here.. Here is dark too much.. I want to see my little sister.. When I last see her she was only 8. jhope use his power and make a little sun here..

Now we can see everything easily..

Jisoo - AREUM!!

We see a girls figure lying down on the floor. Jisoo run to her and put her head on her lap. She is my little baby sister. Her body is looking too pale. Jennie go to her and touch her..

Jennie - unnie don't forget that she has a phobia of dark.. Her body is cold as ice. We have to do something fast. If we can't do anything asap  we will lose her.. ..

---------------------------------------------+---
To be continue..
Hope you like this.. I know this is not much good.. But I will try my best to make this better.. Please vote
And comment also..

See yaa..