20

Author's pov

They 12 start there jouney. everyone ready to fight with  there powers. but our areum without any power still behave brave like a worrier. They have fire in their eyes but a few moment later..

Lisa - o god my legs are hurting..

Taehyung - I am also tired..

Rose - that's why I told you to use your legs instead of powers.. But you never listen me..

Suga - I should stay at home.. I am missing my gf..

Jennie - what the f*ck you have a girlfriend..

Jhope - yes..

Jennie come close to Suga and look at his eyes straight. Her behavior is different today.

Jennie - you never tell me..

Rm - he is talking about his bed..

Now Suga come more close to her and whisper..

Suga - why are you care about that this much huh?... Ms. Jennie Kim??

Jennie - there is nothing..

She broke eyes contact and go from there..

Jisoo - guys let's walk this is almost night we have to find a place to sleep..

Areum - but I can't more now Unnie.. Please don't..

Jin - princess just a little more..

Areum - no oppa..

She is sitting on the ground and jin is trying to make her understand but she is not listening him. Then jungkook come in front of her and forcefully take her on his back..

Areum - leave me jungkook.. I don't want a piggyback..i will fall I will fall..

Jungkook - just hold me.. You are save here..

He start walking ignoring her words.. She keep asking him to leave her..

Here Lisa rose and vmin are walking lazily almost looking like zombies.

Rose - Lizz!!

Lisa - yes rosie..

Rose - I also need a piggyback..

When rose complete her sentence they both (girls).. Look at vmin ..vmin also understand what they both are thinking before they say something vmin run from there..

Lisa - that's why I don't want a boy I need a man..

-------------

After sometime Areum stop talking now Jungkook don't listen her words. she is sleeping peacefully sleeping on his piggyback. Her head is resting on his shoulder. She is still holding him tightly.. Jungkook also feel warm and relex with her....

It's almost night. They all still walk together . But there someone who is stalking them and waiting for them..

"they are here.. I should inform queen"

-----------------------------------------------------

To be continue..

Hope you all like it.. Please give vote and comment also..

Next part will come soon..