26

Author's pov..

Now they both are sitting here trying to dry there clothes becouse wet clothes have much weight also they are taking rest for some time after that they start again..

Areum - why are you looking at me like this from too long..

Jungkook just realized that he is admiring her from a little long time which make areum feel shy

Jungkook - I was just thinking how much ugly you are..

Areum - sorry but ugly starts with you..

Jimin - woooaaaaahhhhh.. Yoongi hyung from when you start giving her classes..

Yoongi just give a smirk to them.. From a little far sakura is still looking at them because  she have job to stalking them but her dark brown eyes are stuck on someone, someone who is laughing with them. She just looking at him without any blink. His lough his smile his bright face make this wild devil calm..

Taehyung - hobi hyung Now stop laughing our stomach is hurting now..

Jhope - I can't..

Jin - damn this sunshine..

In this 3 days they become to close to each others they care for each other love each other yes they fight but only for fun not to hurt anyone. Helping each other make them happy..

Jennie - enough guys let's start walk we are too close to them..

Yoongi - don't you think you come too close to someone else too *smirk*

Lisa - oooohhhhhooo..

Rose - Now jiminie from when you start giving him flirting class..

Namjoon - wait Ms. Park.. A new name for your LOVELY ENEMY..

Jimin /rose - we should start walking now..

They both start walking Jennie also go behind them with a cute red face.. Now Suga also come behind her with a proud smile.. Other members are chucking and laughing..

Jin - I am feeling single..

Jisoo - yes oppa you should find a beautiful girl for you now.. You are getting old day by day who will marry a old man like you..

Jin - YOU LITTLE BRAT!!

Now elders become babies who are teasing each other and running behind each other.. Others are enjoying like this they reach to a safe place so they can spend their night there and have some rest..

Now everyone is sitting around fire and enjoying their time together which is much valuable for them... They have their food.. Eating and talking what they are doing then suddenly rose feel like she should wear something more comfortable leaving her half eaten food she go from there for change..

When everyone busy with their talks a different type of insect come and sit on her half eaten food.. But that insect is not normal.. After some minute rose also join them..

Jhope - and that time jungkook dance like a monkey because of ants *lough*

Jin - hay everyone do you know why people call me Jin..

Namjoon - not again!

Lisa - why oppa?

Jin - because it's my name.. *lough*

Everyone silent now with a done face.. Then jin hit teahyung which indicate him to lough after that taehyung give a fake lough which was funny so everyone start laughing..

Here suddenly rose start feeling cold.. Her face start looking colour less her lips are turning blue.. Everyone is busy with them self she start shaking a little.. She try to call her Unnie but voice is not coming out then she faint..

Bangpink - Rosie!!

******************************
To be continue..

Sorry for late update.. I will try to upload next part soon..

Hope you all enjoy it..

Please give some votes and comment also.. Share this story with your friends..

Thank you for reading..

Love yaa 💜💖💜💖💜💖💜