Sign 4 Vanishing Twins

Glizzly, Cyril, Tristian and Arthur had their bikes laying flat on the sand of the beach, and they all stood near the reef, standing on its flowers and tiny ecosystem the algae had formed upon itself, "Twenty-two years ago, your mother went to a trip to the Wyona's creek, and accidentally fell off of the ship, lost in the sea. As she fell, she came across a stone wall, engraved with some ancient language, and as she began to drown, she felt something bite her. She looked down to see that an octopus bit her. And began eating her, and soon she was surrounded by many purple octopuses. They all completely covered her body, and when they left, she found a small octopus tattoo on her foot. You must not have noticed or you might have, but she has an octopus mark under her right foot."

"I've never noticed it," Cyril shook his head while Arthur pressed his hand over his chest, looking at Glizzly. 

"It was a gateway. Which led her to an alternative world. And when she woke up from that drowsy numbness, she was in Atlantis. It looked just like our world. Almost a mirror world, the only difference being some bizarre modifications, like bigger plants, smaller houses, fishes swimming in the sky, and the sun...always blurry and cold. Some people had legs and some had fins and some were mermaids,"

Cyril remembered his first psychedelic experience and felt nostalgic about visiting such a place in his high. He listened to Glizzly attentively, "Time in Atlantis is literally time underwater. It's prolonged. And Atlantis, a utopia.  The air was clean, the climate was temperate, the sun was gentle and there was flora and fauna all around. People were always happy. There were no conflicts. Everyone was in love with life. People didn't age and die and children were never born. The population was forever stable. You didn't have to work for sustenance, just make art. Do what you love, or don't do anything at all, you would be provided for. Your mother lived in Atlantis for two years, learned their language, and adapted to their culture. Then, she met an Atlantian man and fell in love with him. 

He worked for the government. And knew secrets. Big secrets. And soon, so did she. Atlantis was perfect, not because of its people, who were formerly above water and very much human. Humans with violent tendencies. But rather, this utopian abundance of resources and pleasure, happiness and immortal youth were from life energy, chambered inside Mount Cirium. 

Your mother decided to steal that energy for herself and take it to the human world, so she could become the most supreme being, rule humanity and bring new light to the world, advancement, immortality and anti-natalist nation-states. She wanted to be the pioneer and the exclusive harbinger of utopia. She persuaded her lover that he could come with her and rule with her. Since the world above water had potentials much greater than hers.

So, the couple stole the life source. 

And eloped from Atlantis... Abandoning it.

But his body froze to death the moment he left the protected atmosphere of Atlantis. She hugged the ball of energy close to her chest, to keep herself from freezing into the high pressure and low temperatures of the deep-stated marine trenches of the ocean. But by the time she reached the surface, the life source had all melted into her body. So now, the life source was inside her. 

But after a few weeks back into the human world, she realised she was pregnant. It was growing like a tumour but inside her uterus. And killing her inside. She was rather in much pain and the pregnancy had just started. And since single motherhood would be hard to pursue as she did not have a job yet, she decided to marry hastily. And she married your father, a military man. The doctors said it'll be twins. But, when she delivered, it was only you, and half of your body was bruised blue. 

It was a birth and death; Vanishing twins.

Your sister was now trapped inside your body. You need to understand, Cyril, that energies are neutral. This means, they have masculinity, and to counter it, they have femininity. You are the masculine energy of creation, the yang, your sister is your anti-thesis, your destruction, the yin."

"So, the shifts I had...From masculine to feminine-"
"That might have been because of your emotions. Whenever you'd feel creative energy within you, the energy to multiply your passion, intensity, happiness or love, you were a masculine energy. The moment you become destitute, discontent or inhabit vehemence or negativity within you, you would become your feminine form, your sister. You cannot exist in isolation, everything that is masculine, has some feminine in it and everything that is feminine has some masculine in it. The yin and the yang would make the universe balanced and definitive"

"But the universe is not defined, it's constantly expanding and non-uniform," Tristian intervened.
"Exactly," Glizzly looked at him, "And that's why there is a constant tussle Cyril and his feminine energy-"
"Cyra," Cyril interrupted, "I call her Cyra,"
"Well, Cyra," Glizzly rolled his eyes, "She wants to destroy, and he wants to create. So, there is always a constant clash, and this clash will continue...till eternity"

"What happened to Atlantis?" Arthur asked.
"Nobody knows," Glizzly shrugged his shoulders.
Cyril looked down, "What about the whale on my back?"
"That is something...that I sadly do not know about. Your mother never told me about it,"

"Why did my mother tell you about all this?"
"Because...Her and I...We got pretty close... I traded with her, I traded Undercover Blue,"
Cyril felt like the sand beneath him just blew away, the sky turned dark, as if it was about to rain in green acid. Tristian and Arthur looked very uncomfortable. But Cyril, he was gravely disturbed. 

"You approached me knowing I was her son? And did all those things to me... Why?"
"What do I say," Glizzly looked into his eyes and tilted his head a little to his right, narrowing his brown eyes at him "I was just... So intrigued,"
Cyril almost fell back, but he balanced himself and looked at Tristian, "Cyril," Tristian pushed Glizzly aside and grabbed Cyril by his shoulders, "You're fine, look at me,"

But everything seemed to be rotating slowly around him, "No, I'm not fine. Stop lying to me!"
"Water? Do you need water?"
Cyril pushed him gently, "I need to talk to her, I have to go,"
"I'll drop you, come," Tristian held him and made him sit behind him on the bicycle. They drove away towards Cyril's house, while he wrapped his arms around Tristian's waist and looked at the ocean, "Mom... Why?"

Glizzly pulled out a cigarette and lit it up as he looked at the ocean. Arthur still stood behind him and Glizzly turned back to look at him, "You got something to say, mate?"
"Yes," Arthur unbuttoned his shirt, "I have one of those too,"

Glizzly looked at the Anglerfish on his chest and blew out smoke, "Ha! That's a curse," 
Arthur was shocked, "What does that mean?"
Glizzly looked into his blue eyes and smiled, "You'll find out, the good way or the bad,"

-To be continued

GlizzlyUndercover Blue Riot

Glizzly
Undercover Blue Riot