Chapter 1 - Rebirth

In the dark and cold underground wine cellar, Fan Haoting woke up from the bar full of empty wine bottles. The discomfort after a hangover made Fan Haoting pause for a few seconds, a feeling he hadn't experienced for thousands of years.

Fan Haoting immediately found out his mobile phone and checked it-January 22, 2012. Tonight is New Year's Eve in 2012, Fan Haoting looked at the date on his phone, and a flash of pain flashed in his eyes. He sighed regretfully, at this time his brother and sister-in-law were gone.

Fan Haoting's memories that had been sealed for thousands of years were also opened. Fan Haoting died in the early days of the end of the world. His soul got a mustard space by accident, and thus embarked on the path of meditation.

When Fan Haoting reached the stage of crossing the catastrophe, when he crossed the Nine Heavens Xuanlei Tribulation, he spent a thousand years of cultivation, just for the one in ten thousand chance to reverse time and space and go back to the past.

Fan Haoting is the second youngest of the Fan Group. The Fan Group was founded by Fan Haoting's great-grandfather. After three generations of efforts by Fan Haoting's grandfather and father, it developed into a huge business group that is well-known in the capital city B and even the entire country C. It is no exaggeration to describe the Fan Group as a wealthy family.

Fan Haoting's elder brother, Fan Muqiong, was originally an excellent person in charge of the Fan Group, but just over a month ago, Fan Haoting's elder brother and sister-in-law went on their Nth honeymoon and left their little nephew Fan Yi to study in country M. Fan Haoting took care of him.

It didn't take long for the bad news to come that the plane crashed on the return flight of the eldest brother and sister-in-law, so only Fan Haoting and his younger nephew, Fan Yi, were left in the Fan Group.

Fan Haoting sighed in his heart, if he could be reborn a month earlier, he would definitely let his brother and sister-in-law avoid this accident.

Fan Haoting's eldest brother is 7 years older than Fan Haoting, and he supported the Fan family early after the death of his parents, and the Fan family has also grown stronger under Fan Muqiong's leadership.

Fan Haoting, who was still abroad in his previous life, heard the bad news and rushed back from country M with his nephew. Due to Fan Muqiong's sudden death, Fan's stock price fluctuated for a while. Fan's business rivals outside were staring at it, and Fan's offshoots inside were thinking of fighting for power and profit. Fan's is like a delicious big cake that anyone wants to bite into. a mouthful.

Fan Haoting took over the Fan Group when the Fan Group was in crisis. Although he experienced several bumps in the market, he finally stabilized the situation with the help of his elder brother's confidant and special assistant Luo Zhiming. The operation of the Fan family has also returned to the right track, and the name of the second young master of the Fan family has also officially started in the mall.

It's a pity that the good times don't last long. Two years later, the apocalypse came and the world changed...

After the apocalypse, most people were infected with an unknown virus and died in their sleep. A few people evolved and awakened supernatural powers, and the long-standing social order was broken.

At the same time as human beings evolved, animals and plants also evolved and mutated one after another. Since then, human beings have fallen from the top of the food chain, materials have become scarce, and people's hearts have become sinister.

Although Fan Haoting has awakened spiritual powers, compared to those aggressive powers in the early days of the end of the world, he is still completely inferior.