Chapter 38

In the past two days, the mutated bird meal in the cafeteria of Fan's homeland has aroused heated discussions among the people in the homeland.

    On the night when the mutated bird attacked, many people witnessed Fan Haoting's jaw-droppingly powerful abilities. They excitedly ran around telling each other what they saw, and while people talked about it, they also strengthened their determination to follow Fan Haoting.

    Because there are so many mutated birds, the chefs in the cafeteria tried their best to fry, steam and boil three meals a day, cooking them in different ways.

    At the beginning, many people were afraid to eat the mutated bird meat, but they saw Chen Nan and the backbone of the group eat it with gusto. Based on the idea that this should not kill people, everyone let go of the uneasiness in their hearts and carefully tasted it.

    Everyone couldn't stop after tasting it. The taste of this mutated bird meat was more delicate and delicious than that of chicken. The chefs showed their full cooking skills. 

After everyone finished eating, they all found an indescribable comfortable feeling in their bodies, and this feeling was more obvious in the body of the supernatural being.

    "After eating these few meals of bird meat, I feel that my abilities seem to have strengthened a little bit." A person with abilities said to several people at the same table while chomping on the yellow stewed bird meat.

    "Yes, yes! I feel it too." Another supernatural person also nodded.

    "It's so miraculous!? I just think that after eating this mutated bird meat, people feel very comfortable. Now that it's such a cold day, I'm not afraid of the cold when walking outside. I didn't expect that this mutated bird meat can also improve abilities. Alas! It's a pity that I don't have the ability to awaken, and you will be fine, I'm really envious." Said the ordinary person who was eating with them.

    "How do you think Mr. Fan knew that the meat of this mutated bird was edible, and he specifically ordered us to bring these mutated birds back. Did Mr. Fan know that this mutated bird's meat can improve abilities?" someone asked curiously. road.   

  "Boss Fan, what skill is he? It's not a matter of minutes to deal with those mutated birds. I guess Boss Fan must have eaten seventeen or eighteen meals of mutated bird meat on the way back to City B, that's why he knows about this bird meat that can improve the ability." Another Fan Haoting fan guessed this way.

    "I don't know if other mutated animals and mutated plants can be eaten?" Foodies will always focus on this.

    "By the way, have you noticed that Special Assistant Chen didn't awaken his abilities before, so why did I see him using his abilities to deal with those mutant birds that night?"

    "I saw it too! Could it be that Special Assistant Chen suddenly awakened his Ability?"

    "If only I could suddenly awaken my ability someday," the man said enviously.

    Fan Haoting also showed off his western culinary skills in the villa, cooking several western delicacies with mutated bird meat.

    Ding Wenjie ate the delicacy on the plate, looked at Fan Haoting who was still working hard to cook, and thought to herself, Mr. Fan is really a powerful man outside, and he can make a peerless attack in the kitchen at home!