Chapter 13

Fan Haoting flew to Country S on the first day of the Lunar New Year, and Bourne gained a lot in Country S this time. He was going to go there first to collect the materials into the space, so as not to cause complications.

    "This is the last warehouse. The latest Midnight RV customized before is coming soon. I will ask someone to renovate and strengthen it later. If the Boss is not in a hurry, you can wait for the car to be ready and take it away together." Bourne drove the combination lock on the warehouse door, while speaking to Fan Haoting.

    "How many days?"

    "About a week."

    "No, a week is too long." Fan Haoting didn't want to waste this week. "After the car is refitted, you should come back. You haven't been back to City B for a long time, and Xiaoyi misses you as a master very much."

    A year ago, Bourne followed Fan Haoting back to City B. Fan Haoting gave Fan Yi to Bourne, and asked him to give Fan Yi physical training every day, and teach him shooting, fighting and other skills. Although Fan Yi is still young, but the end of the world is destined to have no childhood, Fan Haoting has to be strict with Fan Yi.

    And Fan Yi is also able to endure hardships at a young age, so he persisted without saying a word. Bourne admired Fan Yi's talent and hard work, and Fan Yi also admired this blond master very much.

    "Then when the car is refitted, I will personally arrange to transport it back." Bourne agreed, and he also liked the little apprentice Fan Yi very much.

    After staying in Country S for two days, Fan Haoting returned to his country. He took a direct flight to City H in Province R. After getting off the plane, he went directly to Fan's Film and Television City not far from City H.

    This film and television city was built by Fan Haoting after his rebirth. From the perspective of outsiders, only the first phase of the project has been completed, but in Fan Haoting's heart, it is almost completed.

    The project in charge of Ren Yuqiang in the film and television city has also been completed before the Chinese New Year, and because it is the Chinese New Year, only four workers are left on duty during the day.

    Fan Haoting did not disturb the four people, but took advantage of the gradually darkening sky, found a dead corner and jumped over the wall to enter. This wall is not an ordinary wall, but an antique city wall tens of meters high, but it is not difficult for Fan Haoting.

    "Old Zhang, I seem to have seen the shadow of a Taoist passing by just now. Did you see that?"

    "My wife is going to eat at the mother-in-law's." Two people on duty drove the electric car specially used for inspection in the film and television city and passed by slowly.

    Fan Haoting walked around the film and television city first. The total area of ​​this film and television city is very large, covering an area of ​​nearly ten thousand mu. At present, it is divided into the ancient city area, the ancient homestay area and the leisure and resort area.  

   The ancient city is modeled after the famous ancient city in history, and the houses in the ** are also built one-to-one. Ancient streets run through the east, west, north, south, and north of the ancient city. Behind the ancient city is the leisure and resort area, which is composed of holiday villas, resort hotels, serviced apartments, staff dormitories and other areas. In addition, some necessary living facilities such as hospitals, libraries, large shopping malls, stadiums, etc. have also been completed. 

    Fan Haoting took a look at the new buildings that Ren Yuqiang and Wu Dahai were in charge of. This time, the two of them spent a lot of money. Not only did they use the best building materials, but they also paid double the wages for the workers to rush the work overtime.