Chapter 20

The mutated dogs blocking the way were bigger than those mutated dogs he had seen before, almost as big as a van. The mutated dog didn't come forward either, but just lay down on the spot.

    "Brother, big dog." Cen Xiaoman in the back seat was a little scared, she nervously pulled Cen Jingyan beside her.

    "It's okay, Manman, don't be afraid." Cen Jingyan patted his sister's hand lightly, comforting her.

    Cen Jingyan had seen Fan Haoting use his abilities against mutant dogs before, so he wasn't that scared.

    At this time, two men with iron bars came out from the night, and they shouted loudly: "Get out of the car, everyone get out of the car."

"A fat sheep is coming. I saw this car on the Internet, and it must cost millions."

    "Yes, Liangzi. I guess there must be a lot of good things in this car. When the boss is happy, we can also share more."

The two talked on their own, but there was no movement in the car. The man named Liangzi walked up with the iron rod, "I told you to get out of the car, did you hear me?"

The window of the car was suddenly bounced open by a force, and the huge force made him fall to the ground.

    "What's going on?" Liangzi tried to approach the car again, but this time he was still blocked by that force.

  It was already nighttime, and apart from the dim street lamps and the shadows of the trees on both sides of the road, the sound of dancing branches of mutated trees could be vaguely heard not far away.

    Looking at the strange car in front of him, Liangzi exclaimed: "This car... There is something wrong with this car."

At this moment, the driver's window slowly fell, and when the two of them met Fan Haoting's cold eyes, Unconsciously, he took  two steps back.

  When A Hong saw Fan Haoting, he immediately understood. It's not that there's something wrong with the car, but that there's something wrong with the people in the car.

   "Dahuang, hurry... go and eat them." Liangzi could also see that Fan Haoting was not easy to mess with, so he quickly called the mutant dog.

 A mutated dog named Dahuang walked over slowly. The instinct of the animal made it feel the coercion of Fan Haoting. It kept barking, but there was a trace of fear in the barking.

    "Dahuang, go and bite him." Liangzi loudly commanded Dahuang to come forward.

    Dahuang hesitated for a while, but still rushed towards the car. "Woooo..." Da Huang was startled as he was also blocked by the invisible barrier.

    Suddenly, several thunderbolts landed beside Dahuang, which made it scream wildly. Before Liangzi and Ahong could react, Dahuang ran away quickly with his tails between his legs.

    "You...you..." Liangzi pointed at Fan Haoting, speechless in horror.

    "Get out." Another few thunderclaps fell, and Fan Haoting uttered a word coldly.

    As soon as Fan Haoting's words fell, Liangzi and Ahong ran wildly, fearing that they would be struck by the lightning in the next second.

    It's too scary, if you can't rob, you will meet a Thor!

    "It's amazing! It's amazing! Uncle Fan is amazing!"

    After receiving the admiring eyes of Cen Jingyan and his sister from the rearview mirror, Fan Haoting slowly suppressed the killing intent in his heart.