Chapter 51

Leaving the hotel where the Bai family held the Doomsday Alliance meeting, Zhan Zhuoye, his four supernatural beings and Fan Haoting went back to Fan's home together.

    This is Zhan Zhuoye's second visit to Fan's Home, except for Sun Dawei, who also came for the second time, and the other three came to Fan's Home for the first time.

    Bai Xuping looked at the scene outside the car window, his eyes widened, and he was very surprised. Could it be that Fan's homeland has never been attacked by mutant animals? There is no dilapidated scene in Fan's home, and all the houses are intact as before, as if they are the same as before the end of the world. The pedestrians on the street are in a hurry, but all of them are full of energy and look good.

    Bai Xuping looked at Fan Haoting, the ruler of Fan's family, this powerful person exuding coercion, how did he do it?

    After Fan Haoting and his group returned to Fan's house, Zhan Zhuoye and Fan Haoting went to the study to talk alone.

    "I discussed with my father carefully what you said last time about leaving City B." Zhan Zhuoye told Fan Haoting, "The Zhan family has less than two hundred people with supernatural powers, while ordinary soldiers and their families have about There are more than 20,000 people. Whether these people are willing to leave with us or choose to stay, the Zhan family will respect their decision."

    Zhan Zhuoye paused and looked at Fan Haoting, feeling a little uneasy: "My question is: Are you willing to accept these ordinary people, and does Fan's film and television city have a place to accommodate so many people?"

    "Whether it is ordinary people or supernatural beings, as long as we have no second thoughts, we are willing to accept them." Fan Haoting said, " As for the issue of resettlement in the film and television city in the future, brother Zhan doesn’t need to worry at all.”

    “That’s good, our Zhan family is willing to go to province r with you.” After hearing Fan Haoting’s answer, Zhan Zhuoye took a deep breath and said yes Fan Haoting made the final decision.

    "Extremely happy." Fan Haoting's smile reached his eyes.

    Zhan Zhuoye knew that this decision would cause him to lose his dominance, but he believed that Fan Haoting was a person who kept his promise. As long as the Fan family is willing to accept those ordinary people, the Zhan family is willing to take risks with them.

    Now that the Bai family has faintly begun to gain control over City B, Zhan Zhuoye is deeply disgusted by the fact that they have to fight for power and profit with the Bai family when they are struggling to survive. Instead of staying in city b, which is full of intrigues and crises, it is better to go to province r with Fan Haoting and the others, maybe we can create another world.

    Fan Haoting chatted with Zhan Zhuoye about some specific matters that need to be prepared before departure. During this period, Zhan Zhuoye did not ask anything about the "magic" potion. Fan Haoting already knew from Zhan Zhuoye's mind that he knew about it.

    Fan Haoting felt that Zhan Zhuoye had no other thoughts about the purification potion in his heart, and he also admired Zhan Zhuoye even more. The purification potion will be disclosed to the public sooner or later, so Fan Haoting is not going to hide it, but he needs to observe for a while before revealing it to Zhan Zhuoye.