Chapter 40

Chen Yifei woke up after being in a coma for two days, and she was also the last one to wake up among the group of people who signed the "Oath Deed".

    "Father, mother." Chen Yifei saw her father and mother guarding her bedside.

    "Xiaofei, you're awake, how do you feel?" Chen Yifei's father asked with concern.

    "I feel good." Chen Yifei felt an unprecedented relaxation in her whole body, and she felt that her five senses were much sharper, and she could even feel the fluctuation of the airflow in the air, which is... the wind.

    Chen Yifei closed her eyes, feeling the new energy in her body. She slowly opened her eyes, trying to release the force.

    A gust of wind came, "Mom and Dad, I have awakened a power, which is the wind power."

    "Xiao Fei, your father has also awakened the wood power. Both of you have awakened the power. Great! Hahaha!" Chen Yifei's mother said happily.

    Although Chen Yifei's mother didn't have the ability to awaken, she felt that all her old illnesses had been eliminated, and she was even a few years younger. When she looked in the mirror in the morning, Chen's mother could not close her mouth happily from ear to ear. Now it's all right, both the daughter and the husband have supernatural powers, and the safety of their family is more secure.   

  In the suite next to them, Cai Weiguo and his son Cai Bin were arranged to stay. At this time, the atmosphere in the room was equally enthusiastic. Although Cai Weiguo did not have the ability to awaken, he was nearly 60 years old, and he had grown back black hair, and he was much younger. To paraphrase an ad slogan: Cai Weiguo feels that his waist is no longer sore, his legs are no longer painful, and his whole body is very comfortable.  

   And Cai Weiguo's son even awakened the metal ability. Looking at Cai Bin who was excitedly changing the shape of the metal claw on his hand, Cai Weiguo smiled gratifiedly.    

 Signing the "Oath Deed" with Fan Haoting was the biggest gamble Cai Weiguo made in his life. This time he bet on himself, his son and the future of the Cai family. Although the bet was huge, he finally won the bet.

     Three days later, more than a dozen people with supernatural powers were born in Fan's home. This news was not deliberately concealed, and soon spread in the homeland.

    All of a sudden, so many people awakened their abilities, and the news caused a great sensation. People were both envious and surprised, and they all asked about it.

    It is reported that most of these people who have awakened their abilities are senior managers of the Fan Group and their family members, and these senior executives all attended President Fan's meeting before awakening their abilities.

    Some people asked those awakened people, and they only knew that they were able to awaken their abilities because of Fan Haoting, but if they wanted to inquire about the details, these ability users refused to reveal a single word.     

Fan Haoting is not going to make a big announcement about the vow contract at the moment, he thinks it has not come yet. Those who are now qualified to sign the "Oath Deed" have all been screened by him.  

   And those who went home to discuss and know the truth were still holding a wait-and-see attitude after discussing with their family members. But seeing that so many people had awakened their abilities, they immediately contacted Chen Nan and proposed to sign a vow contract with Mr. Fan, but they were told that Mr. Fan's time and energy were limited, and they had to wait until next month to sign the contract. contracted.