Chapter 10 - Good Night my Little One

Cen Jingyan looked at Wu Limei's begging, and fell silent. Cen Jingyan's personality has always been gentle, and he never makes things difficult for others. But what Wu Limei said in the car today and the bottle of "water" she gave herself made Cen Jingyan hate someone for the first time.

Fan Haoting took Cen Jingyan's hand and turned to leave. Only Wu Dahai, who was full of worry and annoyance, and Wu Limei, father and daughter who were crying bitterly, were left in the lobby.

Fan Haoting gave Chen Nan some instructions in a low voice, and Chen Nan left first.

At this time, Chen Nan still looked calm on the face, but his heart was also very disturbed. Second Young Master Fan actually had interest in that high school student named Cen Jingyan. This is really explosive news. As Fan Haoting's chief assistant, Chen Nan naturally knew about Fan Haoting's sexual orientation, but this Cen Jingyan seemed a little too young. But looking at Second Young Master's protective eyes just now, Chen Nan felt that his little heart couldn't bear it!

Fan Haoting opened the co-pilot's door and signaled Cen Jingyan to get in the car. Cen Jingyan looked around at unfamiliar street scenes, and gave up the thought of going back by himself, so he lowered his head and got in the car.

City K is only an hour's drive away from the county, but it has bad memories for Cen Jingyan, and it is here that his father disappeared. Cen Jingyan remembers being brought here by her mother when she was young, and every time she searched for Cen Jianguo to no avail, and finally left with deep disappointment. But now, after many years, the road has changed, and he can't remember clearly.

After Fan Haoting got into the car and sat down, he first helped Cen Jingyan put on his seat belt. Seeing Fan Haoting leaning over, Cen Jingyan thought that Fan Haoting was going to kiss him again, so he quickly put his head back and hid.

Fan Haoting quickly clasped the back of Cen Jingyan's head with his hands to prevent him from hitting the car window. Seeing that Fan Haoting was just helping him fasten his seat belt, Cen Jingyan blushed.

Seeing his predicament, Fan Haoting said, "There will be some traffic on the way back. You can close your eyes and rest for a while, and I will call you when we arrive."

Fan Haoting glanced lovingly at Cen Jingyan, who was sleeping with his eyes closed, and concentrated on driving.

Maybe it was because the effect of the drug had not completely dissipated, Cen Jingyan really fell asleep for a while. When he woke up in a daze, he found that the car had stopped in front of a luxury hotel.

Cen Jingyan looked at Fan Haoting with some vigilance, and asked nervously, "Where is this place? Why did you stop here?"

Soon Chen Nan came out of the hotel and handed over the two big boxes in his hand to Fan Haoting.

Fan Haoting put his things on the back seat, returned to the driver's seat and started the car to continue driving.

"It's not too early when we arrive at your house. His name is Chen Nan, and I asked the hotel to prepare food boxes. They are all special dishes of the hotel. You can eat with your sister when you go back."

This hotel is where Fan Haoting stayed in City K. He asked Chen Nan to notify the hotel in advance to prepare a packed dinner.