Chapter 27

Ge Zhongyuan pointed to the tall buildings not far away and said, "That is Zhengyang Square, which used to be the center of City M, and it is also the busiest and most prosperous place in City M. There are many department stores, large shopping malls and five-star shopping malls over there. The first-class hotel has a lot of supplies, whether it is food, clothing or clothes."

Ge Zhongyuan paused and said, "But now it has become a gathering place for mutated animals, and the cooperation I am talking about is to hope that Mr. Fan can cooperate with you. Let's go to Zhengyang Square to kill mutated animals and collect supplies."

Ge Zhongyuan's eyes were revealing his ambition, and he had long thought of Zhengyang Square, but it was a pity that too many people were lost there before. He almost couldn't come back himself, so Ge ​​Zhongyuan gave up there unwillingly.

Now that there is such a powerful supernatural being as Fan Haoting, Ge Zhongyuan will never let go of this opportunity no matter what.

After hearing Ge Zhongyuan's words, Fan Haoting didn't have any expression on his face. He neither agreed immediately nor refused outright.

"Mr. Fan's ability is very powerful, but I think you are leaving in a hurry, and you will definitely not bring too much. I know that you are going to leave City M, but you will always have to eat and drink on the way. And the current weather, it's getting colder, and you must need winter clothes."

Seeing that Fan Haoting and the young man beside him were not wearing much, Ge Zhongyuan said as a matter of course.

Ge Zhongyuan felt that Fan Haoting would definitely not refuse, after all, no matter how powerful the abilities are in the last days, the most important thing is food, clothing and supplies.

"You're right." Fan Haoting nodded, seeming to agree with Ge Zhongyuan's words.

Seeing that Fan Haoting agreed with him, Ge Zhongyuan continued: "Although the abilities of these people under me are not as powerful as Mr. Fan's, they are not too weak. In addition, we still have some weapons and equipment in our hands. I believe everyone will work together. We can win Zhengyang Square."

After hearing Ge Zhongyuan's words, Cen Jingyan looked at Fan Haoting. The eyes seem to be asking: Do you want to agree to them?

Cen Jingyan knew that Ge Zhongyuan and the others must think Fan Haoting was very powerful, so he wanted to take Fan Haoting to help them kill mutant animals. But Ge Zhongyuan and the others dared not go there with guns in their hands. Cen Jingyan guessed that Zhengyang Square must be very dangerous.

Cen Jingyan also knew that they were not short of supplies at the moment, but in other people's eyes, as long as they heard that there were so many supplies in Zhengyang Square, they would definitely be very moved.

Fan Haoting understood what Cen Jingyan was thinking, so he used his psychic powers to communicate with him in Cen Jingyan's mind.

Fan Haoting: Of course there are not too many supplies, so it's okay to go, would Xiaoyan want to go together? Or I'll find a place for you to set up an enchantment first, and you just wait for me, it shouldn't take long.

Cen Jingyan: If you go, of course I will go with you. What about Manman?

Fan Haoting: If Xiaoyan believes in me, Manman is naturally the safest staying with us.

Cen Jing said: Of course I believe you, then the three of us will go to Zhengyang Square together.

"I also know that there is a small road that can bypass the area of ​​the suburban wildlife park and go directly to the highway from city m to city a." Ge Zhongyuan was going to add more sincerity. "When the time comes, I will personally lead the way for you. How about sending you away?"