Chapter 22 - We are Dating

As soon as Yuan Huiru entered the courtyard, she saw the scene of Cen Jingyan and Fan Haoting kissing passionately, and she screamed unconsciously.

"Aunt Yuan..." Cen Jingyan broke away from Fan Haoting, feeling a little at a loss for a moment.

Yuan Huiru was very surprised, "Xiaoyan, you are... you... how could you?"

"Aunt Yuan, this is Fan Haoting, we are dating." Although Cen Jingyan was a little shy, he still introduced Fan Haoting to her.

When Fan Haoting heard Cen Jingyan take the initiative to introduce their relationship to Yuan Huiru, he was already happy. He embraced Cen Jingyan's shoulder, "I'm Xiaoyan's boyfriend, Fan Haoting."

"What relationship?! Both of you are men." Yuan Huiru disapproved, she never thought that Cen Jingyan would be with a man.

Yuan Huiru then said to Fan Haoting: "This Mr. Fan, Xiaoyan is still young and doesn't understand anything at all. You can't spoil him like this."

"Aunt Yuan, don't say that, Fan Haoting is very nice to me ." Good." Cen Jingyan said.

"Xiaoyan, you are still young. Listen to Auntie Yuan, but don't go astray." Yuan Huiru said earnestly.

After hearing Yuan Huiru's words, Fan Haoting snorted coldly in his heart. Fan Haoting didn't think Yuan Huiru had the qualifications to preach to Cen Jingyan, so he pulled Cen Jingyan and prepared to get into the car.

"Where are you going?" Yuan Huiru hurriedly asked upon seeing this.

"We're going to City B." Cen Jingyan replied.

"The road to City B is so far away, how dangerous the road is." Yuan Huiru knew that her sister-in-law would definitely not be able to take in Cen Jingyan and her brother and sister, she thought for a while and said, "Xiaoyan, you and Manman can live together Stay here first, this family probably won't come back. Aunt Yuan lives next door, so it will be convenient for you to take care of in the future."

"Thank you Aunt Yuan for your kindness, but we still have to go to City B, where Fan Haoting's home is." Cen Jing said Very firmly refused.

Cen Jingyan lowered the window after getting in the car, and said to Manman next to her, "Say goodbye to Auntie Yuan, Manman."

When Cen Xiaoman saw Yuan Huiru, she paused, she didn't treat Yuan Huiru with the same enthusiasm as before, but only at Cen Jingyan's urging She waved her hand and said, "Goodbye, Aunt Yuan!"

Yuan Huiru sighed, and said helplessly, "Xiaoyan, Aunt Yuan knew that what she did was wrong before, but Aunt Yuan couldn't do anything about it. But I am still your elder after all, you just taking Manman to City B like this, Aunt Yuan is really worried about you. Besides, if something happens on your way..." Yuan Huiru glanced at Fan Haoting, indicating something.

"Don't worry about it, I will never leave them behind." Fan Haoting, who was sitting in the driver's seat, said coldly.

After hearing Fan Haoting's words, Yuan Huiru was speechless for a moment.

Cen Jingyan felt warm after hearing Fan Haoting's words, and he said goodbye to Yuan Huiru cautiously. "We're leaving, Aunt Yuan, you and Dodo, take care too."