Chapter 21

After performing a whole set of Sumeru Demon Art, Fan Haoting slowly opened his eyes, his eyes were shining with a dark purple light, which added a touch of luster to Fan Haoting's already handsome face.

The criss-cross currents spread from Fan Haoting's face, like purple vines all over Fan Haoting's body, and the purple light was dazzling.

Fan Haoting slowly restrained his mid-term cultivation, and only came out of the mustard space after his body recovered to normal.

At this time, it was still dark outside the window, and Cen Jingyan and his brother and sister were still sleeping soundly on the bed. Fan Haoting felt that as long as he looked at Cen Jingyan's beautiful sleeping face, he could get rid of all the demons in his heart.

Fan Haoting heard some movement on the mountain behind the village, and with a thought, he walked out of the house without a sound. Fan Haoting first set up an enchantment outside the house, and then walked towards the back of the mountain.

Dai Meijiao deliberately got up early today, and rushed to the courtyard of Lao Zhang's house without even caring about breakfast.

Walking into the yard, the first thing Dai Meijiao saw was the Land Rover parked in the yard, huh... this car looks familiar.

Although Dai Meijiao didn't recognize what kind of car this was, she also knew that it was a high-end car, and the price was definitely not cheap. As soon as she saw this car, Dai Meijiao was sure that the people who came back were not from the old Zhang's family.

Dai Meijiao was about to go to knock on the door, but she was suddenly blocked by an invisible wall.

"What's the matter?" Dai Meijiao tried several times, but she still couldn't even touch the door. Dai Meijiao jumped forward in disbelief, and was immediately bounced back to the ground by the reaction force.

"What the hell!" Dai Meijiao lay on the ground, cursing unceasingly.

At this time, Dai Meijiao suddenly smelled a strong smell of blood, and then she found that the light above her head was blocked, and a huge shadow was slowly covering her, and the shadow was still gradually expanding .

Dai Meijiao thought to herself that it was not really haunted in broad daylight, she turned her head tremblingly. A tall man with a stern face was walking towards her carrying a mutated pheasant the size of a hill.

Dai Meijiao's eyes widened in disbelief. She knew that the mutated pheasant was from the mountain behind the village. The mutated pheasant as big as a hill was extremely ferocious. Dai Meijiao once saw that mutated pheasant blinding people's eyes. Many people in the village almost died under its big claws and sharp beak. For this reason, no one in the village dared to approach the back mountain. up.

But now this huge mutated pheasant had its neck hanging down, and it was obviously too dead to die. And the man in front of him was carrying the huge mutated pheasant with ease, and he didn't show any signs of distress. Dai Meijiao suddenly realized how capable this man was.

Although she has already awakened the power system ability mentioned in the radio broadcast, if Dai Meijiao encounters that mutated pheasant by herself, she probably has no choice but to run for her life.

Dai Meijiao is a typical bullying and fearful person. Dai Meijiao would not dare to provoke a powerful and fierce man like Fan Haoting. In the end, she had no choice but to run home in despair.