Chapter 42

The snow finally stopped that day, the sky cleared up, and the temperature rose slightly, maintaining around minus ten degrees.

    Fan Haoting took Cen Jingyan and drove the Land Rover out of Fan's home. The destination of their trip was the botanical garden on the outskirts of the city.

    "The sky is finally fine, I can learn to drive." Cen Jingyan has always wanted to learn to drive, but because of the heavy snow, he was unable to practice driving.

    "I'll teach you when I go back today." Fan Haoting turned his head and said dotingly to Cen Jingyan.

    Fan Haoting set up an enchantment on the Land Rover's body and arrived at the botanical garden smoothly.

    Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan quickly got out of the car, Fan Haoting first created an enchantment around the two of them, and then put the car into the mustard space.

    After entering the botanical garden, the mutated plants in the garden sensed the approach of Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan, and waved their branches to attack them, but were quickly bounced away by the barrier.

    Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan came to a mutated tree. The branches of this mutated plant were covered with dense barbs, and the trunk was still dripping with disgusting mucus.  

   Cen Jingyan poured the purified water condensed from his hands on this mutated tree, and instantly saw the branches that were still dancing all over the sky gradually shrink, and the bark on the trunk began to fall off. Cen Jingyan continued to release the water ability, and soon the mutated tree returned to its original appearance.   

  This is a wintersweet tree, at this time it is under the watchful eyes of Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan, slowly blooming yellow flowers, and then a burst of rich plum fragrance hits the face.  

   "The purification is successful!" Cen Jingyan shouted excitedly after seeing the scene in front of him.    

 Cen Jingyan also purified the two wintersweet trees next to him, but when he was about to purify the next mutated wintersweet tree, he was stopped by Fan Haoting.     

"Okay, just to prove it." Fan Haoting hugged Cen Jingyan and said.   

  If the mutated small potted plant before could not prove Cen Jingyan's ability to purify, then the few wintersweet trees in front of him are the best proof.

    Cen Jingyan's water system ability can purify mutated plants, which is really a unique and special ability. Fan Haoting believes that with Cen Jingyan, their future base will become an oasis that people dream of.

    On the way back to Fan's home, they met a mutated dog. This mutated dog was very huge, six or seven meters tall, and looked much bigger than Tuantuan. This mutated dog should have been a stray dog ​​before. Its hair was gray, its eyes glowed blood red, and there was still a lot of blood around its wide open mouth. It had obviously eaten a lot of people.     

The mutant dog rushed towards Fan Haoting's Land Rover ferociously, but it was quickly bounced off by the barrier on the Land Rover. But it didn't give up, and soon caught up with perseverance.    

 "Xiaoyan, it's time for you to practice your gun." Fan Haoting put down the car window and said to Cen Jingyan.   

  "Okay."