Chater 30

Fan Haoting ignored Ge Zhongyuan's yelling, and he directly protected Cen Jingyan and his sister into the Land Rover, and then put the huge mountaineering bag for appearance into the trunk.

Fan Haoting waved away the approaching mutated animals with a purple lightning whip, and then he himself got into the car.

Ge Zhongyuan was also dumbfounded at this time. He thought that Fan Haoting had to escort them back safely in order to know the way out of City M.

"Damn it!" Seeing Fan Haoting start the car and drive away, Ge Zhongyuan couldn't care less about Fan Haoting and the others.

He and the only people around him seized the time to load the supplies onto the truck one by one, and at the same time resisted the mutated animals that attacked, and suddenly seemed a little powerless.

Because everyone had consumed most of their powers during the confrontation with the mutated rich tree just now, and their bodies were unavoidably exhausted. In the end, Ge Zhongyuan and others could only give up part of the supplies, got in the car and rushed out in a hurry.

Because if they don't leave, they will be surrounded by more and more mutated animals. And the red wine that Ge Zhongyuan was thinking about had to be thrown aside.

When Ge Zhongyuan and others fled back to the safe block, everyone was exhausted. They lost a few more people on the way, and Ge Zhongyuan was also blinded in one eye by the mutated bird.

Although a lot of supplies were brought back from Zhengyang Square this time, nearly half of the people were lost, and Ge Zhongyuan's team was seriously injured.

Ge Zhongyuan touched his empty left eye, and bitterly blamed everything on Fan Haoting. If Fan Haoting hadn't ignored them and left, they would not have been so miserable. He vowed that if he saw Fan Haoting and the others again, he would make them all pay a painful price.

Fan Haoting drove along the small road in Ge Zhongyuan's mind, until it was dark before he finally took a detour to the highway to city a.

Fan Haoting drove the car all night, and he was still in good spirits the next day. Fan Haoting took out bread and milk from the space, and the three of them ate a simple breakfast and continued to drive on the road.

At this time, it was not far from City A, Fan Haoting was not planning to enter City A, but was planning to go around City A and drive directly to City B. He is not very clear about the current situation in City A, so he would rather drive half a day longer to avoid such or another situation after entering City A.

Fan Haoting looked in the direction of City A, he would definitely go to City A after that, Luo Zhiming and the others also needed to make a thorough settlement.

After waiting on the elevated road outside City A, the road became much smoother without the harassment of low-level mutated plants. By the time we got off the elevated road, it was almost noon.

"Let's stop and rest for a while." Cen Jingyan couldn't help but said.

"Are you hungry? I'll find a place to stop and let's make something to eat." Fan Haoting said.

Thinking that they only ate some bread and milk for breakfast, Cen Jingyan and Cen Xiaoman must be hungry when they are still growing.