Chapter 44

"Brother, look, this is the jerky that Fan Haoting asked Brother Xiaoyan to bring to me just now. They are all made of mutated bird meat."

Zhan Zhuoyu said, "I feel that after eating this mutated bird meat, people feel very comfortable. It’s all warm. Fan Haoting is really nice, he gave so much, and I’ll give it to my father to taste when I go back.”

    Thousands of mutated birds can’t be eaten all at once, and just taking advantage of the cold weather, Fan Haoting asked the cafeteria chefs worked overtime to make the remaining mutated bird meat into jerky. In this way, it can be stored better, and it is also convenient to carry with you in the future.

    Zhan Zhuoye looked at the large bag of mutated bird meat in his younger brother's hand, and thanked Fan Haoting for his kindness in his heart. He is a fire-type power user, so he can naturally appreciate the benefits of eating these mutated bird meat.

    "Starting tomorrow, arrange our team to hunt those mutated animals." Zhan Zhuoye said to his adjutant Zhou Tao.

    "Yes." Zhou Tao responded.

    Now that he knows the benefits of eating mutant animals, Zhan Zhuoye won't just focus on defense. As for what Fan Haoting said about leaving City B, he still needs to go back and discuss it carefully with his father.

    "Did you find anything in Fan's home just now?" Zhan Zhuoye asked Zhou Tao again.

    Zhou Tao awakened the power of vision after the end of the world. He not only sees farther than ordinary people, but also has the power of perspective.

    "The people in Fan's Homeland have a good mental outlook. I saw them conducting physical training in a large venue in an orderly manner, and they looked no worse than those in our team. I saw a few familiar faces inside. Many of them retired from the special forces," Zhou Tao said.

"I think they all joined Fan's security work before the end of the world. They have recruited a large number of good players by mistake," Zhan Zhuoyu said enviously.

    "Many of them are supernatural beings, and I counted at least a hundred of them," Zhou Tao said again.

    "So many?!" Zhan Zhuoye frowned. He had so many people under his command, but there were only a hundred or so people with supernatural powers. And there are only more than 1,300 people in Fan's home, and there are nearly a hundred people with supernatural powers.

    The number of supernatural beings that surprised Zhan Zhuoye was not the only ones. Now there are more than 300 supernatural beings in Fan's home. Because several teams were out hunting, and Zhou Tao didn't know about it, so he didn't count them.

    "In addition, I found out that they still have weapons. They have a shooting range, where many people practice shooting." Zhou Tao said another thing that surprised Zhan Zhuoye and the others.

    "This Fan Haoting is really hiding something. Fortunately, we will not be enemies with him." Zhan Zhuoye took a deep breath.

    Just when Zhan Zhuoye was rejoicing that the Zhan family would not be an enemy of the Fan family, the Fang family was planning to do so.

    "Boss, there's been movement at the Zhan's house. Zhan Zhuoye's two brothers went to Fan's home this afternoon." Fang Shengrong's subordinates reported to Fang Shengrong what had just been monitored.