Chapter 23

Zhao Shengcai's wishful thinking didn't work out, and his subordinates were not Fan Haoting's opponents at all. Fan Haoting just came down with a few lightning strikes easily. It is not known whether his abilities were exhausted, but Zhao Shengcai's subordinates were already injured and escaped, and it only took a minute or two before and after.

Zhao Shengcai was terrified when he saw it, and he was even more eager to take hostages to ensure his own safety. But before his hand could touch the Land Rover, it was cut off by a purple lightning.

"Ah!" Zhao Shengcai screamed, looking at his severed hand.

Huge anger and fear filled his heart, and Zhao Shengcai didn't care that his powers would be exhausted at this time. When he was about to release a big fireball to fight back, the next second Zhao Shengcai was thrown down by a bolt of lightning. It was split into ashes in an instant, and then drifted away with the wind and disappeared into the air.

Fan Haoting has long been a high-level spiritual power user, so he naturally knows the thoughts in Zhao Shengcai's heart. For Fan Haoting, anyone who wants to hurt Cen Jingyan has only a dead end.

Fan Haoting got into the car without thinking about Zhao Shengcai's subordinates who fled in a hurry.

"It's okay, let's continue to set off." After getting into the car, Fan Haoting turned his head and said to the brother and sister Cen Jingyan in the back seat.

Fan Haoting observed Cen Jingyan carefully, and felt relieved when he saw that there was no fear of him in his eyes. It seems that Fan Haoting was right to deliberately choose a less bloody ultimate move.

"Are you afraid?"

"Not afraid."

Cen Jingyan shook his head, his eyes only had the admiration and admiration that boys have for strong men.

Just after Fan Haoting got out of the car, Cen Jingyan stared out the car window. When he saw Fan Haoting surrounded by so many people, he felt extremely anxious. At this moment, Cen Jingyan felt that he was so useless, he was obviously a boy, but he could only hide in the car, but Cen Jingyan also knew that if he went out, he would only drag Fan Haoting down.

The scene where Zhao Shengcai was chopped into ashes, Cen Jingyan just held his sister in his arms to prevent her from watching, but he watched without blinking. Cen Jingyan is fully aware of Fan Haoting's strength at this time, his lover not only has lightning-type abilities and spiritual-type abilities, but also has a mysterious space. Fan Haoting confessed everything in front of him without reservation, that is, he gave himself the greatest trust. Of course, Cen Jingyan would not have any resistance or fear towards his lover.

"Aunt Yuan, we are leaving, take care." Cen Jingyan finally said goodbye to Yuan Huiru and the others.

Yuan Huiru looked at Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan gratefully: "Thank you Mr. Fan just now, Xiao Yan, you should also take care of yourself and be well."

Yuan Huiru didn't say anything at this time, worrying that they would be in danger if they went to City B, she believed that when Fan Haoting was there, they will be able to reach City B safely.

Only then did Dai Meijiao and the others come to their senses, seeing that Fan Haoting had already started the car and quickly chased after him. Looking at the car leaving in the dust, Dai Meijiao couldn't help regretting: "Why did you just leave like this."