Chapter 69

Fan's tall RV is driving on the roads of City K. Outside the car window, City K has changed a lot, and the streets are full of desolation. It seems that this place has been invaded by mutant beasts, and now there is no one on the street, only a lot of mutant animals wandering on the road. At this time, when they heard the movement, they all ran towards the RV.

    Fan Haoting set up an enchantment on the caravan, and used supernatural powers to open the way. Even the mutated animals couldn't get close. The car drove all the way to the outskirts of K city.

    The grave of Cen's family is on a mountain in the suburbs of City K. Fan Haoting put the caravan into Jiezi Space at the foot of the mountain. He took Cen Jingyan's hand and led Fan Yi and Cen Xiaoman, and the four of them hiked up the mountain.

    At that time, Cen Hongbang's parents got the bad news of their son's suicide, and they came back with great grief to deal with his funeral. Although they complained that their son was addicted to gambling, in the end it was their own child, and they felt guilty about avoiding their son and forcing him to commit suicide. But seeing their son's ending like this, they unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief.

    People cannot be brought back to life after death, and the lives of the old couple of the Cen family will continue. Because they were afraid that the people from the casino would come to collect their debts again, they had no choice but to cremate their son and hastily buried him in the Cen family's ancestral grave before leaving in a hurry. Maybe it was too hasty, or maybe it was because Cen Hongbang's parents had already confirmed his son's death, so they didn't notice anything wrong. They didn't know that it was not their son who was buried in the tomb, but was killed. Cen Jianguo. 

    Cen Hongbang is actually very similar to his parents, with the same cold and selfish personality. Cen Hongbang left his hometown with Cen Jianguo's identity and abandoned everything he had, including his own parents.

     When I arrived at the cemetery on the mountain, I saw a barren scene. When the nearby mutated animals noticed that someone was coming, they all gathered together. Fan Yi took the initiative to rush forward and deal with them with ice abilities. Cen Jingyan and Cen Xiaoman also fired. Fan Haoting watched from the side and didn't do anything. He just stayed by Cen Jingyan and Cen Xiaoman's side, and occasionally helped Fan Yi solve the attacks of several mutated animals when he was too busy.    

 After a while, there were no mutated animals around the four of them who dared to approach again, and Fan Haoting and the others also found the tomb of "Cen Hongbang". Fan Haoting took out the urn buried in the identity of Cen Hongbang from the air, and then handed it to Cen Jingyan.

    Cen Jingyan held the heavy urn in both hands and said softly, "Father, I will take you to see mother."

    Cen Xiaoman heard her brother's words, tears glistened in her eyes.

    When going down the mountain, the four of them were silent all the way. At the foot of the mountain, Fan Haoting was not in a hurry to take out the car. Instead, he let out a low voice: "Come out."

    Qian Leyong and Cen Tiantian walked out from behind a few rusty cars beside the road, "Master Fan."

    Qian Leyong and Cen Tiantian They followed Fan Haoting and their RV all the way to the foot of the mountain, but the two of them dared not follow up the mountain. They had no choice but to guard at the foot of the mountain, waiting for Fan Haoting and the others to come back. Fortunately, all the mutated animals here have just been cleaned up, and no mutated animals came over in a short time.