Chapter 8- Rainy Night

Cen Jingyan saw Fan Haoting at first sight after entering the box, felt Fan Haoting's gaze was watching him, Cen Jingyan felt that the temperature of his face was slowly rising for some reason.

Cen Jingyan handed the red wine to Wu Dahai, "Boss, Manager Liu asked me to bring it up."

Wu Dahai took the red wine and looked at Cen Jingyan pretending to be surprised: "Isn't this Meimei's classmate? It's Xiao Cen Right?"

Cen Jingyan nodded.

"Xiao Li, come here. Let Xiao Cen sit." Seeing that Cen Jingyan was a little dazed and didn't respond, Wu Dahai ordered Xia Li to make way for her.

Wu Dahai asked Cen Jingyan to sit beside Fan Haoting, and he received Fan Haoting's meaningful eyes. Wu Dahai's heart skipped a beat, and he panicked inexplicably.

Wu Dahai felt that Fan Haoting must have understood his intention, but seeing that there was no displeasure on Fan Haoting's face, he felt relieved.

Unwillingly, Xia Li sat back beside Wu Dahai, and after Yanyan sang, she also sat beside Ren Yuqiang.

Cen Jingyan originally thought that he would be able to leave after delivering the red wine, but seeing Fan Haoting present, he was too embarrassed to refuse, so he had to sit down first.

Fan Haoting agreed to the invitation of Ren Yuqiang and Wu Dahai tonight because he had a hunch that he would meet Cen Jingyan tonight. as predicted!

In the last life, Fan Haoting also wiped out Cen Jingyan who was drunk at the dinner party between Ren Yuqiang and Wu Dahai. Afterwards, with Huang Daxin's help, Fan Haoting swiftly went through the school transfer procedures for Cen Jingyan and Cen Xiaoman, and brought them back to City B.

In this life, there is no hint from Fan Haoting, but Wu Dahai and the others are still planning to use this trick. It seems that they must have inquired about their preferences.

"Mr. Fan, do you still remember this kid? You met him at the No. 1 Middle School dinner last time." Wu Dahai asked Fan Haoting with a smile.

"Remember." Fan Haoting stared at Cen Jingyan with deep and focused eyes.

Wu Dahai noticed Fan Haoting's expression and felt happy.

"It just so happens that Meimei will be coming soon, Xiao Cen, you can stay and have dinner with us." Wu Dahai said.

"No... no thanks, I have to go back." Cen Jingyan shook his head hastily, he was going to hurry home as soon as possible, he was not very hungry, he was going to eat when he got home.

"Cen Jingyan, you can stay and have dinner with us. Isn't your home far away? It's not too late to go back after eating." At this time, Wu Limei walked in and tried to persuade Cen Jingyan: "You often teach me questions. , I haven't thanked you yet. My dad's new chef is doing a great job, so you should stay."

Cen Jingyan was in a dilemma, if he stayed for dinner, he would be late to go back at night.

"After eating, I'll take you back, it won't be too late." Fan Haoting opened his mouth as if he understood Cen Jingyan's embarrassment.