Chapter 45

When Fan Haoting went downstairs, he saw Peng Shiyuan who was also dark-faced. Wang Zhe secretly laughed in his heart seeing Fan Haoting and his lover both had expressions of desire and dissatisfaction.   

  At this time, Bourne, Chen Nan and Ding Wenjie also came to the living room in full dress.

Fan Haoting said to Bourne: "Bourne, you three stay in the villa."

If he stayed in the villa, and Fan Haoting was more at ease.

    Fan Haoting, Wang Zhe, and Peng Shiyuan rushed to the gate of Fan's home, when they heard gunfire from the gate on the way.

    "It seems that this time it's not a mutated animal, but someone attacked at night." Wang Zhe sneered.

    "Mr. Fan, you are here. The person on duty at the sentry box just now found a group of people who were about to sneak in over the wall, and now the first and second brigades are exchanging fire with them. There are seventy or eighty people who came, most of them with supernatural powers." The person who spoke was Zhang Xun, the captain of the first security team.

    Zhang Xun felt relieved when he saw Fan Haoting coming. As long as Mr. Fan is around, no matter how many supernatural beings there are, he doesn't need to be afraid.

    At this time, the lights outside Fan's home were brightly lit, and the two sides were exchanging fire fiercely, which was also mixed with attacks from various departments from time to time.

    "It's from the Fang family." After boarding the sentry box, Peng Shiyuan recognized the person at a glance. He swung down a few wind blades and killed the opponent's two main firepower.

    Wang Zhe knew that his lover needed to vent his grievances, so he said, "I'll go down and see if there are any seriously injured people who need treatment."

    Fang Shengrong saw the burning firepower of both sides, and his heart was filled with anger. His original plan was to take advantage of midnight to come and surprise the Fan family by surprise, but he didn't expect to be discovered before entering the Fan family's home.

    The most irritating thing is that the Fan family actually has weapons, and the firepower is not weak, so their advantages are suppressed.

    "Damn it! It must be the Zhan family." Fang Shengrong gritted his teeth. It is impossible for the Fan family to have so many guns and ammunition. It must have been obtained through an alliance with the Zhan family.

    "Boss, what should we do? The Fan family's firepower is so strong, and they also have a lot of supernatural powers. Many brothers died, and they couldn't keep going." The Fang family's supernatural powers were full of confidence when they came. The participants, after meeting the team of Fan's Homeland, were instantly compared to a mob.

    Fang Shengrong knew that his confidant was right, the ammunition he brought was limited and could not withstand long-term consumption. But Fang Shengrong couldn't even enter the gate of Fan's home, so he went back in such a desperate way, how could Fang Shengrong be reconciled.

    Suddenly, Fang Shengrong spotted Fan Haoting on the sentry box, and shouted loudly: "Fan Haoting! If you have the guts, come down, the two of us will compete alone!"