Chapter 62

"Brother Meng, didn't we only want to catch a little girl, why is there a boy?" The burly bald man held an unconscious child in each hand, and he muttered softly as he walked.

    "Stop talking nonsense, the few people behind have not followed, let's go!" The tall and thin man named Brother Meng kept looking back nervously.

    "It's almost there." The bald man couldn't help becoming nervous when he saw Brother Meng's expression, and he quickened his pace. When he saw the light in front of the passage, the bald man was overjoyed.

    When the two of them climbed up on hands and feet, Luo Zhiming's people were already waiting on the ground to respond.

    "Why are there only two of you, Ge Zhongyuan and others?" asked the person in the driver's seat.

    "Leave them alone and drive quickly." The tall and thin man eagerly urged the two children into the car.

    This tall and thin man is called Meng Jianxi. His ability is to release a gas similar to smoke, which can make people fall into a deep sleep immediately.

    Meng Jianxi was Luo Zhiming's confidant, and he looked nervous at this moment, feeling that the situation of Ge Zhongyuan and others was not good, and he might have been caught. If they don't drive away again, someone will chase them soon.

    The leader in charge of the response glanced at Meng Jianxi, hesitated for a few seconds, and asked someone to start the car.

    When Bourne and Shen Wei chased to the ground, there was no trace of the car, only the traces left by the wheels on the ground, and the two chased after these traces.

    "Boss!"

    "Boss!"

    As soon as Luo Zhiming entered the single cell, Meng Jianxi and others shouted loudly.

    Luo Zhiming glanced at the two unconscious children, and he immediately recognized Fan Yi.

    "I was planning to take only the little girl away, but this little boy held her tightly and wouldn't let go. Time was running out, so I brought her back together in a coma." Meng Jianxi explained to Luo Zhiming.

    "You did a good job!" Luo Zhiming laughed.

    It is not known whether this little girl is a space power user, nor is it known how important she is in Fan Haoting's heart. But Fan Yi is Fan Haoting's nephew, the only child of his eldest brother. With Fan Yi in hand, Luo Zhiming is not afraid that Fan Haoting will not come.

    Thinking of this, Luo Zhiming smiled viciously. It doesn't matter that Fan Haoting has a powerful lightning ability, he will set up a net in Lanshan Prison to wait for him.

    Meng Jianxi was very proud of being praised by Luo Zhiming. Then he mentioned Ge Zhongyuan and others, "There is no news about Ge Zhongyuan and the others, should we send someone to go..."

    "The most important thing now is to arrange everything as I said." Luo Zhiming waved his hand He interrupted Meng Jianxi's words and said a lot about the layout of Lanshan Prison.

    Ge Zhongyuan is a supernatural being at the early stage of the second level of the earth system. If even he cannot escape, then he must have encountered a supernatural being of a higher level than him.

    Luo Zhiming had sent someone to inquire beforehand and knew that Fan Haoting was not in the convoy. But Luo Zhiming had no doubt that there were high-level supernatural beings under Fan Haoting's subordinates, so he had no intention of going to rescue Ge Zhongyuan and others. Anyway, Ge Zhongyuan is of little use value to him now.