Chapter 34

"Is there any news from Zhuo Yu and the others?" Zhan Zhuoye frowned and asked Zhou Tao beside him.

    "Not yet, since Young Master Yu called back from City A the day before yesterday, he couldn't be reached. But with Sun Dawei and the others around, it should be fine." Zhou Tao is Zhan Zhuoye's confidant and his adjutant.

    "I hope my brother is fine. Father can't be hurt anymore." Zhan Zhuoye sighed. The second sister's family had already died in the last days. If the youngest son also had an accident, he worried that his father would not be able to bear it.

    "Young master, now that the Bai family and the Fang family have started to move, do you think we should also get ready?" Zhou Tao asked Zhan Zhuoye.

    To say that the situation in the upper echelons of city b is already in chaos, and more than half of the upper echelons died in a coma. Among the rest of the family, only the Bai family, the Fang family and the Zhan family have the strength to compete.

    "The Bai family has already started to attract people with supernatural powers. I heard that they are planning to organize an army of people with supernatural powers. Also, the Fang family has been making frequent moves recently. They seem to want to take advantage of the Fan family." Zhou Tao reported on the past few days. The movements of the Bai family and the Fang family.

    "Is there no news about Fan Haoting?" Zhan Zhuoye asked.

    "It is said that Fan Haoting happened to be out of town when the earthquake happened, and now people don't know where he is. The Fan family can be said to be the richest man in city b, and their financial and material resources must be very considerable. It is not surprising that the Fang family will be tempted.

    " It's not a bone to talk about." Zhan Zhuoye thought about the Fan's family home that had already reached a certain scale, and Fan Haoting might come back.

After all, Fan Haoting's methods in the past two years are really good, and he has to admire him. 

"Let's wait and see, our people at the Fan's house don't move yet."

     It was already afternoon when Fan Haoting and his two cars drove into city b.

Originally, they had to queue up to register before entering city b. 

While waiting, he happened to meet Zhan Zhuoye's subordinates. It turned out that Zhan Zhuoye would send people to wait outside City B every day.

When they saw Zhan Zhuoyu and the others came back safely, the man was very excited, and he moved the passage away again.  let them drive directly into city b.

     "Second Young Master Fan, thank you so much for this journey."

    Looking at the gate of his house, Zhan Zhuoyu was very excited, but he still did not forget to thank Fan Haoting before getting out of the car. 

In the past, the elders in the family always liked to compare him with Fan Haoting, and Fan Haoting's outstanding performance in the mall in the past two years has been beyond his reach, so Zhan Zhuoyu has always been envious and jealous of Fan Haoting in his heart. But on the way back to city B this time, if there was no Fan Haoting, he probably wouldn't have gotten home so safely.

    Now Zhan Zhuoyu has been convinced by Fan Haoting's strength, he said to Fan Haoting: "In a few days, I will come to the door with my eldest brother, and thank you well."

    Zhan Zhuoyu has already learned from the mouth of his eldest brother the misfortune of their sister's family of three, he also knew that he might not be able to spare the first few days.