Chapter 59

"So it's you." Qiu Yang saw Fan Haoting and Cen Jingyan after waking up, complex emotions flashed in his heart.

    Qiu Yang saw Fan Haoting again at this time, although he understood that Ge Zhongyuan's words had angered Fan Haoting first, but the price they paid for it was too great.

    "You are not in City M, why are you here?" Cen Jingyan asked.

    Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui looked at each other, he sighed, and then slowly told the whole story.

    At Zhengyang Square, Fan Haoting and the others drove away. Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui fled back to the safe area with Ge Zhongyuan and his group. They suffered heavy casualties that day, and Ge Zhongyuan also lost one eye.

    The truckload of supplies that Wan was lucky to bring back allowed them to survive the extremely cold days that followed. But as the weather got warmer, the extremely hungry mutated animals began to prey crazily, as well as those insects that grew into giant beasts without knowing when, the whole city of M was like a hell on earth.

    The eastern security area where Zhang Deye and his group were located was the first to suffer. The entire area was surrounded by a large number of mutant beasts, and almost no one escaped.

    The family members of Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui also died in the mouth of the mutated animals. Very few people escaped from City M in the end. Qiu Yang, Meng Huihui, Ge Zhongyuan and others also escaped from City M only after desperate Arrived in city a.

    The situation in City A is also not optimistic, but after all, it is better than City M, which is already a mutant animal paradise.

    City A had established a security base by the military not long ago, but the military personnel also suffered heavy losses at the beginning of the end of the world, and the material reserves were not very abundant.

    And the so-called "safe base" is not very safe. The strength of the army is limited, and there are still frequent attacks by mutated animals, mutated plants, and mutated insects in the safe base.

    The military's prestige is insufficient, even if it occupies a dominant position, it cannot control the situation in City A. This has led to the segregation of various forces in the security base. These forces often fight fiercely for territory and supplies, and people die every day because of this.

    Therefore, in order to survive in the safe base of City A, it is far from enough to be prepared to fight to the death with mutated animals, mutated plants, and mutated insects.

    When Qiu Yang, Meng Huihui, and Ge Zhongyuan arrived in City A, they were few in number and could only rely on a certain faction in City A.

    But that group of forces was quickly defeated in the fight with another group of forces, and those who had escaped from City A before all died in that fight. It's sad to think about it, it was so hard to escape from the mouth of the mutated animal, but he just died like this.

    In the end, only Qiu Yang, Meng Huihui and Ge Zhongtian survived by luck. Ge Zhongyuan was slightly injured than Qiu Yang and the others. He disliked Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui for being dragged down, and soon parted ways with them.

    After Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui recovered from their injuries, they didn't want to stay in City A anymore. Qiu Yang and Meng Huihui planned to go to city b. They thought that city b is also the capital, so the situation should be better.