Chapter 12

Chen Nan parked the car by the small road in front of Cen Jingyan's house, and he helped carry the things he bought to Cen's house, and he was about to leave.

    "Assistant Chen, let's stay and have dinner together." Cen Jingyan had a good impression of this assistant who was always silent.

    "Thank you, no need! I have to go back to City K to deal with some things later, so I won't bother you." Chen Nan said under Fan Haoting's gaze.

    Chen Nan felt that if he agreed to stay, he would always have the illusion that he would be killed by Second Young Mastet Fan with his eyes.

    Because of the delay in grocery shopping, it was already past six o'clock in the evening, and Cen Jingyan got busy in the kitchen as soon as he got home.

    Both fish and shrimp should be fresh, and Cen Jingyan is going to cook a dish of braised pork tonight, which is Manman's favorite.

    "Let me help too." Fan Haoting turned up the sleeves of his shirt.

    "No need, I can cook quickly." Cen Jingyan said while sorting out the ingredients bought today.

    "It will be faster if two people cook together." Fan Haoting also helped to put the food that will not be eaten tonight into the refrigerator.

    "Mr. Fan, can you cook?" Cen Jing said a little surprised.

    "I have studied abroad for a few years, and I learned to cook some myself. I am better at Western-style dishes than Chinese food. Next time, I will cook Western food for you to try." Fan Haoting picked up the fish bought today and started to deal with it.

    Manman also clamored to come to help. She often helped her brother wash the vegetables, and she was very skilled in doing it.

    The dinner was completed with the joint efforts of the three, and it was very rich and delicious. Cen Jingyan cooked boiled shrimp and braised pork, and also fried a plate of vegetables. According to Cen Jingyan's taste, Fan Haoting made mandarin fish in tomato sauce and beef soup.

    "Mr. Fan, the fish you cook is really delicious!" Cen Jingyan said that usually the fish is either steamed or braised, but Fan Haoting's fish dish is really delicious.

    The body of the fish was deep-fried until it was golden in color, and the top was drizzled with rich-flavored tomato sauce. Cen Jingyan narrowed his eyes happily when he put a piece of fish in his mouth.

    "As long as you like, I can make it for you often." Fan Haoting looked at Cen Jingyan's kitten-like expression, and his heart warmed. This dish was specially learned by Fan Haoting after knowing that Cen Jingyan likes sweet and sour taste, and it seems to work well.

    Cen Jingyan didn't know how to respond to Fan Haoting's words. He pretended to serve his younger sister soup, avoiding Fan Haoting's scorching gaze.

    "The fish is delicious, the shrimp is delicious, the meat is delicious, and the soup is delicious, Manman likes it all!" Cen Xiaoman ate with a shiny mouth.

    The dinner ended in a joyful atmosphere. After the meal, Fan Haoting wanted to help Cen Jingyan clean up, but he pushed him out to be with Cen Xiaoman.