Chapter 17

The tranquility of the hotel in the afternoon was broken by a scream of astonishment.

"Oh my God!"

"How did this fish become like this?!"

People surrounded the Kiss fish therapy pool, and saw that the small fish grew up a lot overnight, and it was as thick as an adult's arm. . Everyone felt incredible and was amazed again and again. Some courageous people stepped forward to take pictures with their mobile phones.

"Ah!" A young man was taking pictures with his mobile phone facing the fish spa pond, when suddenly his feet slipped and he fell into the fish spa pond on his back.

Unexpectedly, the bloody scene was staged, only to hear the man screaming continuously, the fish in the pond were gnawing at the man frantically, and the pool was full of blood. But in a few tens of seconds, there was only one bone left in the fish spa pool.

Looking at the scene in front of them, everyone seemed to be shocked. When they came back to their senses, everyone ran away screaming desperately.

What happened in the fish spa pool was so terrifying that those who fled back to the hotel were terrified, and no one dared to approach the area of ​​the hot spring pool.

The fish in the fish therapy pool suddenly turned into piranhas, coupled with the constant fever and coma deaths, the entire resort was shrouded in a terrible shadow.

Cen Jingyan said that they did not go to the fish therapy pool with the others to watch the fun, afterward Cen Jingyan heard about the situation at that time, he shuddered when he thought about it.

"No, I can't stay here anymore. We will die, we will all die!" The rich man who yelled that there would be zombies yesterday was very emotional.

"I must get out of here! I must get out of here!" He ignored the calls of his companions and ran away in a hurry.

Before everyone could react, the man drove his sports car out of the resort.

"Does he want to drive over there? It's too dangerous." Someone followed the car and chased it out.

When everyone ran out of the resort, they saw that this person was trying to rush through the half-meter landslide with full throttle.

"Wow! It really rushed over." When everyone saw that the sports car really jumped up, it landed heavily on the expressway behind.

Seeing that the sports car almost fell into the hole, but landed smoothly in the end, the thrilling scene was like a blockbuster movie. The crowd cheered enthusiastically, and they saw hope.

But this hope was quickly shattered. The big trees on both sides of the highway suddenly made trouble, and the thick branches suddenly seemed to be alive, dancing wildly in the air. In an instant, the running sports car was blown away.

The sports car was like a toy car, just being pulled back and forth by the branches on both sides. In the end, everyone could only watch helplessly as the car disintegrated and exploded.

The crowd retreated to the hotel in the resort in silence, their eyes full of despair.

"What's the matter? The fish in the fish therapy pond, and those trees..." Cen Jingyan leaned next to Fan Haoting, he didn't understand what happened overnight.