Shut up and dance

I don't think I've mentioned it before but dancing is my passion, I first got into dance when I was three and my mom wanted me to do something other than football so she enrolled me in Poppy's Dance Academy, I started off in the freshman section which was for beginners and I soon moved up. Before I knew it I was in Junior Group and was the youngest ever senior with Alex. It was how we met the two youngest seniors who soon became co-captains of the highest group Elite at just sixteen years old, a record for Miss Poppy's dance Academy. Part of our responsibility is to choreograph junior and senior dances.

"Hey guys I'm heading to the studio" I said walking downstairs in my kit. (Outfit above).

"M'kay honey be careful" Mom said as she made herself toast just as she was putting it in her mouth I snatched it and bit it.

"Amy!" She moaned and swatted me lightly on the head with her magazine.

"Do you want me to drive you?" Mike asked smirking, I knew what that smirk was all about, the girls at my dance studio according to the boys are fit but if one boy said a thing like that about me, they wouldn't be able to speak afterwards.

"Sure thanks" I said as he grabbed his keys. We got into his car and he started driving.

"So hows the routines coming" He asked.

"Good for the auditions me and Alex can help but not a lot" I said, he nods.

"So it's that time of year have ya met any cute boys" He asked, to an unsuspecting person it would have seemed like small talk to me it is his nosy way of butting into my life.

"Maybe I have maybe I haven't" I said exiting the car, I walked into the studio and skimmed my fingers over the glass trophy case. They were mainly filled with me and Alex's trophies. There was a picture up on the wall of when we won Championships last year. I smile at it, it was one of the only times in a photo that I am genuinely smiling.

"Hello Gill" I said walking into the office,

"Hello Amy" She said warmly, handing me my timetable. I look at it its pretty decent, as always we have assembly first then me and Alex go around the different sections and get to know everyone teach the dances, yada yada. Alex walks in.

"Hey girl I haven't seen you in like six hours" she said, I giggle it's Saturday BTW. She grabs her timetable and we walk into the main hall were all of the students are gathered, it sounds like a school but it's not no detention. We walk up to the front and grab two mikes.

"Hello and welcome back, this year we are training hard and we want you all to remember that as auditions to be moved in classes will be held in eight weeks" I said, they nodded and Gillian took over. After the assembly everyone exits.

"So where do you wanna go first?" Alex asked, we both looked at each other before shouting.

"Freshmen"

We giggle and take off down the hall to studio D. We love taking freshmen as you see all of these little kids just dreaming of being ballerinas and no pressure on them. They are the only ones who don't get a test to see if they move up, we just go with the flow with Freshmen. Me and Alex walk in and there is about twenty little kids running about. I whistle,

"Okay right kids now who's name begins with an A" I ask, two put their hands up.

"Right can you go over there" Alex said and soon enough we have them all seperated into twos and are teaching them the waltz. Me and Alex are paired together and are just silly dancing. Soon the bell rings to change style of dance.

"Well bye Freshmen, keep dancing" me and Alex said copying the Strictly come dancing presenters. We giggle and leave the room we walk into Hall A where anyone can walk in and watch as usual my brothers are there as I teach the juniors their dance.

"Amy, can you show me this?" One of the younger girls asked, I walked over as I recognised her, she had flowing curly ginger hair and was thirteen she had a big brother in my year, Eddie Lion she must be Sam.

"Hi Sam right now just flick your ankle a little bit more." I said demonstrating, she copied and got it right. The end of session bell rang and I turned to her.

"Who's picking you up" I asked

"My brother" She said as the dancers left the studio.

"Amy hurry up" Nick shouted, I look over to them all of them are there some on their phones or just talking to each other.

"You guys wait in the car" I said,

"You sure?" He sounded worried but was smirking.

"Yeah, now go" I said, Sam sat down, I tsked.

"No, no, no lets work on the routine" I said, she nodded and we worked on it for another fifteen minutes before Eddie came running in, he had a cut above his lip and a darkening eye.

"Eds, Amy taught me a new move" She said showing it off.

"Well done Sammy"He chuckled before turning to me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked cheekily, then it clicked our families hate each other after a prank gone wrong thing but none of us girls believe in it all that much.

"I'm her dance coach" I said truthfully,

"Right ok" He said as Sam hugged me goodbye. What is up with him...
A/N introduced two new people this is gonna get interesting. Thanks to Living_in_sherwood for some of the ideas