Birthday

"Seriously what the hell does this even mean?" I groaned looking at the test paper, Mia who was beside me sniggered and continued working, because of the fire we missed a few weeks of school and those just had to be test week, so we have to take a test in every single subject with no studying whatsoever. The only thing that was keeping me going was the fact that my birthday was tomorrow, eighteen baby. I can't wait but I really need to pass this test.

"Done sir" Mia said handing over her sheet of paper, she turned to smirk at me as I craned my neck trying to see the answers.

"Bye Amy, I'll tell your brothers you'll be late for dinner" Mia said waving,

"Thanks for the boost of encouragement" I said flatly, this was so hard, when the hell am I going to be asked about clock angles in my whole life...never.

Eventually I finished my test and walked out of the classroom.

"Hey babe" I said to Eddie kissing him he stood outside the classroom.

"Hi baby" He said linking our fingers together and lead me down the hallway.

"Did you wait that long?" I asked, he nodded.

"You didn't have to" I protested,

"I'm your ride" He pointed out,

"Yeah but I could've asked one of my brothers to give me a lift" I said as we got into his car.

"Yeah but can you get this?" He asked pulling me onto his lap kissing down my neck. I moaned softly and pushed him away gently.

"I do need to get home" I said moving myself back to the passenger seat. Eddie gave me that smile that makes me go weak at the knees.

When he pulled up at my house, I pecked his lips and walked into my house.

There was a note left on the island in the kitchen.

Hey Amy we're in Colorado for the next few days and there's dinner in the fridge.

Will

I bite my lip putting down the piece of paper, on the eve of one of our birthdays we have a movie night and talk about memories I guess it's just me then. Yay.

I opened the fridge looking at the leftovers, spaghetti. I poured it out of it's tub and picked at the food.

Could they have forgotten my birthday, I've been going on about it for the past week. I'll call Paola maybe she can come over.

It rings out but I call her again, this time she answers.

"Hey Amy" She says there's voices in the background

"Shut up" She hisses,

"Hey do you want to come round watch movie and stuff?" I suggested hopefully.

"I can't Amy I've got dinner with my family" She says at the same time as

"Nick, Taylor shut up" Cerys said, I sit up realising what this is.

"Tell your mom I said hi" I said hanging up on her.

Paola P.O.V.

After Amy had hung up on me, I turned to face Cerys, Nick and Taylor.

"You totally gave the game away" I said rolling my eyes at their immaturity.

"What's the plan?" Aedan asked wiping his hands on his jeans,

"Eddie you will take her out to dinner and then bring her here ok" Mia said to Eddie, he nodded and checked the time.

"I've got to go, but I'll see you tomorrow" He said, we nod as he walks out of the town hall.