How did I miss it

Great school today, I officially hate Mondays I wish we had an extra day of the weekend but then we would all hate Tuesday's. I stumble into my bathroom and shower, I do what I need to do and exit, I moisturise and apply a thin layer of mascara and light pink gloss, I change into my outfit and walk downstairs. I hate it when girls wear really slutty clothes to school. I mean for gods sake the whole point of school is to learn and who am I kidding it annoys me because watching girls trying to get some off my brothers is a gross sight and will probably scar me for life.

I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl, "What are you wearing" Mike said stroking my arm lightly,
"Tomorrow is the first of october today is the last day I can dress like summer" I said, Mike smirked and I grabbed my keys.
"I have to pick Alex up, see ya at school" I said grabbing my bag,
"Bye" They shouted, I walked out of the house, I was still estactic about last night and the dance. I drove to Alex's house and beeped the horn, she came running out and sat down.
"Hey gurl" She said and I started the car, when we drove to school there was flyers everywhere for the Halloween Disco, every year our school throws a party to celebrate Halloween, nearly everyone attends and it's so much fun.

When we walk into the school everyone is talking about it. The first bell rings and I head to class. It's science which has Nick and Taylor in it.
"Hello boys"I said sitting in the middle of them,
"Hello little sister" Nick said
"Hello big sister" Taylor added. We have the most fun in this class cause we are all in it. The bell rang and it was french next, that means Eddie.

I sat down in class and he smirked,
"So are you going to the Halloween dance?" He asked
"Is this a date?" I asked, he laughed.
"No, it's called two friends attending a dance together" He said smirking. I laughed and got on with my work.

I walked out to lunch and I sat down.
"So what are you going as for Halloween" I asked,
"The incredible hulk" Mike said "I mean I have the muscles for it"
"Well I'm going in my pajamas" Taylor said, I laughed.
"I have no idea so can you help me choose" I said, they shook their heads.
"Pretty please" I said, Taylor nodded and finally Nick did too.
"Well we're skipping last period so see you at home" Nick said, they both stood up and walked out. Jeez thanks guys leave me all alone. I stood up and walked out to the corridor, there was a big commotion and I saw Eddie punching someone in the face and soon a full blown brawl had started out.
"Pack it in" A senior shouted and two of them pulled them off of each other. I grabbed Eddie's arm trying to prevent any more fights.
"Let's go" I said and gently tugged his arm, I pulled him into the girls bathrooms.
"Scram" I said to all of the girls inside. I wet some tissue paper and dabbed it on his face, he winced.
"Ouch" He muttered
"Sorry" I said,
"Don't be, it's my fault for being so stupid" He said.
"Yeah look what happened" I asked sitting on the edge of the basin.
"He said stuff about Sam" He muttered, "Okay, I'm not going to question any more" I said, he nodded, the bell rang.
"Look I'm skipping last period" He started.
"I'm coming" I said
"Why?"
"Because I'm going to make sure that you don't kill anybody" I said, he chuckled and I jumped off the sink and grabbed his arm pulling him out of the bathroom.
"Where do you want to go" He asked,
"Food" I said, he laughed and I grabbed his arm and we walked up to the closest subway and eat in.

"I've just realised that I am eating lunch with a complete stranger" I said,
"Well what do you propose we do" He asked taking a sip of his soda.
"Truths" I said,
"Fine" He said,
"Me first, why do you act all tough" I said,
"As you said it's an act" He answered
"Describe your strangest dream" He said smirking.
"Well once I was like five and I had so much chocolate cake at a party, so I dreamt that I was being chased by a gigantic chocolate monster and I couldn't eat cake for like two years afterwards" I said laughing
"What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?" I asked
"I once asked a girl out and she thought I was trying to have sex with her so she kicked me in the balls screaming rape" He said, I giggled.

"Why do you put up with me?" He asked.
"Because Eddie you seem like a good guy" I said, my phone beeped and it was like way past school ending.
"Well bye this was fun" I said standing up. I walked back to the school and drove home.

"Where were you?" Brandon said making soup.
"Erm well..." I said unsure of what to say, he raised his eyebrows.
"I was with a friend" I said walking into the living room. I sat down and watched a movie have I just been on my first date???

Wow hope you liked and I am updating so much because I'm on a holiday weekend so will be a lot of updates