How to save a life

"No why her" Shouts erupted from my sobbing best friend that I was trying to hold up from the ground, the door was opened and the other three came out with a bunch of teachers.

"What has happened here girls" Mrs Hornet roared, then she saw my tear stained face and the state my best friend was in. We were lead into the school office and sat down.

"Explain now"

"It all started here:

I was just sitting in my room and my phone beeped, it was an instagram DM Cerys had sent us and by us, I mean myself and a few other girls that went to my middle school. It was all Cerys arguing with Emma when one message caught my eye.

Emma- Amy's a bitch

I reread it a few times and then Nicole the other girl commented she is a bitch and then I got this big text message (Above). I put down my phone, what had I done to her, I was nice to her in middle school, make my life a living hell. What why? Slutty bitch? Slyest, Ugliest bitch faced pig? I couldn't help the tears, am I really this horrible person, is this what people see me as? So many questions, yeah I know people have had worse but this is only the start.

The next day, I got dressed in Mike's hoodie and leggings, I was not in the mood to talk to people. I needed these questions answered. After a few hours just moping to myself, Taylor walked in.

"Get your fat arse out of that bed" He said dragging me up,

"What why" I asked sitting back down into my covers,

"Ever since yesterday you've been in a really bad mood, care to explain?" He asked,

"Taylor you're my younger brother I don't need to tell you anything" I said harshly, his face fell and guilt bubbled up in my stomach.

"I'm sorry ok" I said smiling softly though I wasn't really into it.

"I'm sorry what does this have to do with the incident that just happened?" The Police officer asked,

"Everything" I said

I ignored it, but soon I was getting spammed by all of them and I was getting frustrated, I admit it. A few days later and it all really kicked off, I had dmed Rachel asking for advice about what to do and Lewis saw it.

"Rebecca why are you saying this stuff to Amy" He shouted over our music classroom, I flinched and cowered and concentrated on my music. Me and Rebecca's history has not been the prettiest, I'm dating her ex boyfriend and she blames me for the break up.

I wiped a tear from my eye, this was it all my secrets coming out.

She turned and glared at me and the whole class started asking her the same question and yeah I was angry so I didn't stop it and I regret that now, but this person was talking about me in this way and what was I supposed to do, just sit back and let her think I was someone she could walk over. Hell no. It had somehow reached my brothers who are insanely protective of me so they demanded my phone. I gave it to them knowing I could survive as everyone I desperately needed to talk to, I knew their phone numbers. The school dance was coming up, and I think it was for a charity event.