Should have just told them

When I walked into school the next day, everyone was staring not the usual stuff more like wow that's the airhead. I see Mia, Katy, Cerys and Paola and speedwalk over, Nick, Mike and Taylor depart to their own friends.

"So how was the beachhouse?" Cerys asked,

"Amazing thank you" I said hugging her,

"Well you two looked like you needed some alone time did you get my gift?" Cerys asked raising her eyebrows.

"Yes and we didn't need them, I'm not a slut" I said laughing,

"Yeah unlike some people" Katy whispered looking at Rebecca who was staring right at me.

"Ok creepy much" Paola hissed and Mia glared at Rebecca shooing her.

"Why does she hate you?" Cerys asked, my mind flashed back to me and Eddie's conversation on Thursday.

"She dated Eddie" I said it finally clicking.

"Jealous bitch" Paola said as the bell rang, I turned to Paola as we have the same timetable,

"What do we have" I asked

"Chemistry" She said wiggling her eyebrows,

"Oh hun sorry but I'm taken" I said hand on heart sarcasticly. We both laughed loudly captivating the room for a second,

"Come on let's go" I said, we sat down in chemistry and started taking notes, well I had actually fallen asleep.

"Miss Braxton would you like to demonstrate" Mr Donnely asked ushering me out of my chair, great. Paola gave me a mini thumbs up as I walked up to the front, I don't know what I'm doing I mouthed to her, she just smiled, gee thank you very much. I just poured two liquids together accidentally making a stink bomb.

"Detention Miss Braxton" Mr Donnely shouted as we evacuated the school. I nodded and got high fives from everyone who wanted out of that class.
"Paola this is why you help me out" I said frustrated, she just smiled. The smoke looked green and when the teacher walked back out his hair was bright green.

"Say cheese sir" Aedan shouted, taking photo's,

"Oooh send that to me" Paola shouted and he walked over.

"Sure but I need your number first" Aedan said and I backed away to Mark Aedan's best friend.

"You owe me twenty" I muttered

At lunch the whole school was talking about Mr Donnely's green hair and throughout the day people were congratulating me. But not everyone thought it was funny,

"Amy you could have burnt the school down" Mike scolded,

"Yeah and you would have been really happy about that" I said smirking, he seemed lost for words.

"Fine" Mike muttered,

"When's the detention then" Taylor asked,

"During your football practice tonight"I said

"Great it works perfect" Nick said, I nodded at him and took a bite out of my sandwich, we had gone out for lunch and we were sitting at a table drinking smoothies like it's not fricking November.

"So have you got any dates for the prom?" I asked the boys, they shook their heads except from Taylor.

"I asked Mia" He said barely audible,

"What?!" I asked as the rest of my brothers turned to him.

"Yeah is that ok?" He asked

"Yeah but if you hurt her I will personally cut your balls off" I said threateningly, he looked freaked.

We headed back to the school and the central heating warmed up my rosey cheeks. The bell rang as soon as we got in,

"See ya" I said hugging my brothers goodbye.

"God I wish I could be them"

"Her ass looks so good in those shorts"

I heard boys murmur, Mike glared at them and they scattered.

"Bastards" He muttered, I smiled and walked towards drama.

"So fight scene" I said to my group, which consisted of Me, Paola, Mia,Cerys, Katy, Lewis and Ben.

"Yeah but we don't want to hurt you girls" Lewis said

"Are you saying that girls aren't as strong as boys" Mia said, I sat back in my chair this is gonna be fun.

"Well physically yes" Ben said

"Enough guys lets get to work" I sighed and developed a script. When the bell rang, Rebecca who was also in this class shoved past me.

"Get a life bitch" Cerys shouted after her before turning to me

"You ok" She asked, I nodded and followed her out to find my brothers. I saw Nick first flirting with some slut, ughh boys.

"Nick hurry up we gotta get to your backhair removal appointment" I shouted, he turned and blushed bright red, he stormed over to me angrily,

"Amy there was no need for that" He said,

"Oh please I was doing you a favor she just wanted a fuck" I said rolling my eyes,

"What makes you say I didn't want the same" Nick said wiggling his eyebrows, I rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't actually kidding though" I said,

"My back is not that hairy" Nick shouted making people stop and stare.
"I meant about being in a rush" I said as he went bright red.

"But I know a guy if you need it" I suggested, then Nick suggested I should go do something to myself, ah sibling love.

As we walked in there seemed to be some kind of argument going on,

"She's my girlfriend" Taylor shouted to his friend,

"Well I called dibs" His friend Ryan McK shouted back, wait woah what was one of the McK boys doing in my garden. Nick seemed to be thinking the same thing as he got out and intervened.

The next morning I pulled on my outfit, and walked downstairs.

"Guys I need a lift to school" I said, Mike nodded and I smiled at him, as we walked up to the school doors, I was ahead with the girls when we passed a photo, it was me and Eddie kissing that time outside the school and on top of my head said the word SLUT in bright red pen. It must have been Rebecca again, I saw Mike pick one up and look closely at it, then search the crowds. Shit I think and start running just to be pulled back by Taylor, he was radiating fury if this was him what were the others like?

"Get into the classroom Amy" Mike growled and opened up a vacated room,

"What the hell are these" Nick said holding up the poster, I need to lie.

"Come on guys that's obviously photoshopped" I said quickly, why did I lie I was so close to telling the truth. They nod though they don't believe me.
"Who would do this though"Taylor said,

"Rebecca obviously she hates me" I said god I'm a good liar. They nod and chuck the poster at me and leave the room. I fall to the ground and pick up the piece of paper. Why does this happen to me.

Fourth update for today